Cosmetics Formulation Development

น้ำมันทาผิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

body oil

Postby nidachot » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:10 pm

Ask: I want to make bio oil skin oil. I use it myself to nourish my skin as much. This is a recipe from the Bio Oil website. plant compounds Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (calendula oil) Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (lavender oil) Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (rosemary oil) Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (chamomile oil) Vitamins retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate ( วิตามินอี ) basic compound in oil form Paraffin um Liquidum Triisononanoin Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate Isopropyl Myristate Glycine Soja Oil Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil BHT Bisabolol Fragrance (Rose) Parfum Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Amyl Cinnamal Benzyl Salicylate Citronellol Coumarin Eugenol Farnesol Geraniol Hydroxycitronellal Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde limonene Linalool Color CI 26100 1 How can we determine the best percentage ratio? I don't have a link to buy it, can I not use it at all? Or is there any comparable in. 3, and if we want white as well. Which extract should be the best that is compatible with this formula? Thank you.
nidachot

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: skin oil

Postby staff » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:51 pm

Hello
1 How can we determine the best percentage ratio?
Recipes are usually sorted by the most used ingredients. until the ingredients are used less But because the recipe owner did not disclose the usage rate of the ingredients. You may check the recommended usage rate. for various ingredients You can get it from the detail page of each ingredient. [quote:3lickb4k]2 And for the ones that don't have a link to buy, can they not wear it at all? Or is there any comparable
Triisononanoin ? Triisononanoin Available. Isopropyl Myristate has a history of clogged pores. It is advisable to use other oils instead. BHT available
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development