Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากให้แนะนำตัวบำรุงผิวหน้าค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I would like to recommend a facial skin care product.

Postby linenvir » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:10 pm

Hello, I want to buy 2 types of facial skin care products, but would like to suggest which one should I buy? ลดริ้วรอย Anti-oxidant pores smaller The skin is moist, not dry, the face is white, bright, lifted, and I don't know. CE Ferulic Is it okay or do I need to add 2 more for a 10-year-old who has sensitive skin, very sensitive, frequent itchy skin and hives? in front of him สิวอุดตัน inflamed acne, pimples on the face. Go to the treatment and the medicine will not heal. But it makes the face darker and darker. I'm not an oily person. I don't mind mixing it myself. But I want here to produce it for you. Or having a successful model for sale is even better. Please advise. thank you very much
linenvir

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Would you recommend a facial skin care product?

Postby linenvir » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:26 pm

[quote="linenvir"]Hello! I want to buy 2 types of facial skin care products, but I would like to suggest which one should I buy. 1 For women aged 45 and up. ลดริ้วรอย anti-oxidant pores smaller The skin is moist, not dry, the face is white, bright, lifted, and I don't know. CE Ferulic Is it okay or do I need to add something else (between CE Ferulic Natural-C Glycol who is better) 2 for Accepting a 10-year-old child with sensitive skin, very sensitive skin, itchy skin and frequent hives. in front of him สิวอุดตัน inflamed acne, pimples on the face Go to the treatment and the medicine will not heal. But it makes the face darker and darker. I'm not an oily person. I don't mind mixing it myself. But I want here to produce it for you. Or having a successful model for sale is even better. Please advise. Thank you very much
linenvir

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Would you recommend a facial skin care product?

Postby staff » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:58 pm

Hello
1 For a woman aged 45 and up, need help. ลดริ้วรอย anti-oxidant pores smaller The skin is moist, not dry, the face is white, bright, lifted, and I don't know. CE Ferulic Is it okay or do I need to add something else?
The team couldn't answer that. Will it work? or how effective Because the response of the skin of each formula is different for each person. Members get good results with one group of ingredients or a formula. will be good for others (On the other hand, a formula or a group of ingredients that is good for others doesn't mean will be good for members) the only way to know for sure It is a real test, usually Vitamin CE Ferulic already weighs a bit. which for dry skin will get enough moisture but if very dry won't be enough
(between CE Ferulic with Natural-C Glycol Who is better)
There is no one formula which is better than which one. And there is no formula that is the best, there are only formulas that are suitable for our skin. More than other formulas. The team can't answer which formula. Will give better results on the skin of the members more, but can answer the composition of the formula, namely Vitamin CE Ferulic contains an element that is Vitamin E which is oil. compared to Natural-C Glycol does not contain an element. Vitamin E This difference makes Vitamin CE Ferulic is heavy. Moisturizes the skin better, which is more suitable for dry skin people, but if people with normal or oily skin may like Natural-C Glycol is more because it is more light.
2 For a 10-year-old child who has sensitive skin, very sensitive skin, itchy skin and frequent hives. in front of him สิวอุดตัน inflamed acne, pimples on the face Go to the treatment and the medicine will not heal. But it makes my face darker and darker. I'm not an oily person
. Rashes, itchy rashes, hives can't be solved with cosmetics. Recommend to consult a doctor
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development