Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องสารกันแดด ใน Day Cream

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about sunscreen in day cream.

Postby exherbthai » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:48 pm

Hello, I would like to ask about wearing สารกันแดด in Day Cream. I'm working on a formula for facial cream. And would like to have sun protection in the formula as well. Interested in choosing BEMT ( Tinosorb S ) I don't know if wear only one Can it provide protection against both UVA and UVB? I want the formula to have SPF 24 PA+++. How many % should I put in? This substance can be dissolved in Fractionated Coconut Oil or Jojoba Oil (Clear - Deodorized)? already Will it affect the cream a lot? Thanks in advance :)
exherbthai

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about sunscreen in day cream

Postby staff » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:32 am

Hello BEMT can block UV light, cover both UVA/. UVB, but because the substance is a powder that require complete solubility in the formula So it will be effective in sun protection. and dissolved solvents BEMT is best Octisalate is very popular. to choose Octisalate in the formulation to act as a solubility. BEMT Selection of other oils to dissolve BEMT in the formulation may not be sufficiently soluble and cause Recrystallize in the formula can cause loss of UV protection. SPF24 / PA+++ recommend BEMT at 2%, Octisalate 10%, it is expected that SPF30/PA+++, but the exact value must be sent to the lab for measurement (the company provides service)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development