Cosmetics Formulation Development

Ethoxydiglycol

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ethoxydiglycol

Postby contact3 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:44 am

Ethoxydiglycol see the FDA, it can be used not more than 2.6%. Now when there is a good solvent and Help with this, any other suggestions? both available at the store and there is no shop And those cosmetics that have already been FDA over 2.6%, can they still be sold or what should I do?
contact3

From thanks :: 7 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ethoxydiglycol

Postby contact3 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:48 am

And is there any substance other than oil that can dissolve the oil? I don't like to use oils. because it is clogged
contact3

Postby contact3 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:28 am

One more thing, please tell me that These solvents are arranged in order from liquid to thick. And which one dissolves, L-ascorbic is the best? I want a liquid one. and good solubility, but do not specify Ethoxydiglycol is only 2.6% so need to find another Methyl Propanediol Isopentyldiol Ethoxydiglycol pentylene glycol 1,2-Hexanediol Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI)
contact3

Postby staff » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:48 am

Hello
Ethoxydiglycol see the FDA to allow no more than 2.6% now enough Is there a good solvent and this is good help? Any other suggestions? both available at the store and there is no shop And the cosmetics that have been FDA approved, more than 2.6%, can they still be sold or have to do?
Depends on what the members use to dissolve? There is no best solvent. must be considered as appropriate in each formula and dissolved substances The registered formula is valid for 3 years until the expiration date. Still available for sale, but after 3 years, the DOE still maintains the same rules. will not be able to resell
And what substance other than oil can be used to dissolve oil? I don't like to use oils. because it clogs
oil if it's already liquid. Any reason why members have to dissolve again?
One more thing, please tell me that These solvents are arranged in order from liquid to thick. And which one is dissolved? L-ascorbic is the best. I want the liquid one
Sorry, the team doesn't have information.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development