Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตร และ การผสมค่ะ สำหรับผิวแพ้ง่าย แห้งมากเป็นขุย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for the formula and mix. For sensitive skin. very dry, flaky

Postby jsomchit » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:47 pm

It is a face and body cream for sensitive skin. very dry, flaky Please help to check the formula and the mixing process for me. Q1 : All ingredients. Is it compatible ? Q2: About 46% of the ingredients in the recipe, the rest add water or oil ? Q3: Is the method below correct? ?) 1. Ceramide Complex 2. Calendula Extract 3. Rhamnose 4. Betaglucan 5. Sea Kelp Extract 6. Japanese Cedar 7. Natto Gum 8. Sodium PCA B. Ingredients Oil (Q5: What oil is used to dissolve? And what is the ratio?) 1. Ezerrawax Heat the oil to 70-80 degrees and melt it. (.Q6: Leave it as room temperature and add the next item ? ) 2. Skin Defense V 3. Bisabolol 4. Phytosphingosine 5. Phospholipid requires a person for 1,000 rpm. ( Q7: Can I use my hand? Or need to use only the machine?) Q8 : After B 5, if put on B 6-7, it will become cream. When is the soluble part (A 1-8) added? 6. Silk Cream Maker 7. lipid soft C. Final ingredient. (Q9:Wear it after A+B, right? ) 1. Boswellia Serrata Extract dissolve in Butylene Glycol 1:6 2. Snow Algae Water soluble 3. Moist 72 4. Mild Preserved Eco Q10 : How much longer do you need to add C, thank you.
jsomchit

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

want to order ingredients but not sure the formula Please help reply.

Postby jsomchit » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:58 pm

Hello, I want to buy ingredients for Make a cream for sensitive, dry, flaky skin. Want a soft cream, easy to spread, absorb quickly, not greasy, but highly moisturizing. Questions are: 1. Active agent in this formula, is there anything that needs to be improved (increase-decrease), is there anything contradicting? Or can you use the % as follows? 2. According to the recipe, there are only 45.5 ingredients. The rest is good. Want a soft cream, easy to spread, absorb quickly, not greasy. 3. Can this formula be mixed at home? Do I need a special tool? Do I have to order a manufacturing company for it? If you can do it yourself at home, item 4 4. Can you tell me how to mix it? Because there are 3 parts in the formula, namely A. The soluble part B. Oil soluble part (What kind of oil do you use and how much ratio?) and C. the part that dissolves in alcohol, how should I do the procedure? -Thank you 1. Ceramide Complex 10% 2 . Phospholipid 3% 3. Rhamnose 2% 4. Betaglucan 3% 5.V B12 5% 6. SkindefenseV 1% 7. Second Skin 3% 8. Bisabolol (Alpha) 1% 9. Shiso Extract 1% 10. Glycyrrhetinic Acid 1% 11. Moist 72 2% 12. Sea Kelp Extract 3% 13. Japanese Cedar 1% 14. Natto Gum 3% 15. Sodium PCA 2% 16. Silk Cream Maker 2% 17. lipid soft Lite 2% 18. Mild Preserve red Eco 0.5% including ingredients. 45.5
jsomchit

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Inquire about formula and combination for sensitive skin. very dry, flaky

Postby staff » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:56 pm

Hello. Q1: All ingredients can be compatible but Sodium PCA which looks like electrolyte may make synchronization more difficult, suggest to cut Sodium PCA is released, mixing will be much easier. Q2: The team doesn't know what part of the 46% mentioned is water or not. If yes, that's right. Q4: Mix it with water. And stir or blend together. Q5: Please mix B1-B7 and warm until dissolved together first. It must be heated about 70-80 degrees, then bring the water. Warm to about 60-70 degrees and then while spinning the water. Gradually add some of the oil. (If using the method of people The formula may not be very stable. In the long term, they may be separated. due to the synchronization may not be able to fully) No need to wait for the recipe to cool, add the last part into the recipe, blend or stir to combine. A6, B5 please move to The last part of the recipe B5 If you don't have a blender, Gradually add to the recipe a little at a time. People with their hands until they see that they fit together well. no sediment left Then add more It may take a long time to make people. Q10 : People keep going until they see that the texture is smooth and good. Members will see from the formula and will know for themselves that the texture is smooth and good. If you see that the texture is smooth Maybe a few more people. To make sure they blend well, stirring by hand may not provide a very stable formula. But in testing the formula can be done without problems. The team gave a comment on the appearance of very dry and flaky skin. We recommend you to try a sample formula. and may be adjusted in addition from Cholesterol/Palmitamide MEA/Ceramide Cream which is designed to solve dry and flaky skin problems as well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development