Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตรเจล สั่งผลิตเจลมาใช้เอง

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the gel formula. Order to produce your own gel.

Postby thongdeb » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:27 pm

I think I'll try to order the gel for my own use first. I'm not sure which formula will need to be adjusted. And if you need to adjust which part should be adjusted? I can fully recommend it. I haven't thought of a formula before. Try to study it from Web MySkinRecipes :D 1. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ -----------3% 2. Hydro Skin scent (compare to IOPE)--------- --1% 3. Trans-Resveratrol (Powder, 98%)---------------2% 4. Ethoxydiglycol ------------------------- -----1% 5. Licorice Extract (Glabridin 90%) ------------ 0.05% 6. Gel Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) ------ --------2% 7. nano silver Pure™---------------------------1% 8. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline )-----------3% 9. SPF Protect Ultra™ II------ -4.4.5% 10. Butylene Glycol ----------------------------1% 11. น้ำกลั่น Sterile-------- -------------------79.35% 12. Brilliant Blue ‎( CI42090 ) (Water-Soluble)---1% 13. Japanese Cedar (Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract) ---1% 14. Disodium EDTA ------------------------------0.1% ***Fear กันเสีย not enough
thongdeb

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check gel formula Order to produce your own gel.

Postby staff » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:10 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed. but will be suitable for the skin of the members Or does it provide benefits as expected? Or has the texture and texture as the members want? The team was unable to answer. Because members do not provide such information.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thongdeb » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:31 am

I am a person with oily facial skin. starting to wrinkle have dull marks I want it to be a light gel texture. Absorbs into the skin quickly reduce dark circles White and bright skin, normal sunscreen, suitable for sensitive skin, gel texture, color ฟ้าอ่อน can adjust the formula, thank you.
thongdeb

Postby staff » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:43 pm

Hello, color formula ฟ้าอ่อน cannot be made due to 1. Some ingredients such as SPF Protect Ultra II is yellow , nano silver is gray 2. If you specify in the formula that use Brilliant Blue ‎( CI42090 ) (Water-Soluble) the formulation department to send to the production process. There will be no modifications to the colors. Because it does not affect the suitability of the formula. which the formula actually came out May get a color that is darker or lighter, or a different tone from what members want For oily skin recommended not to use Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ to 3%, applying at 0.5% is sufficient for hydration. for people with oily skin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thongdeb » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:57 am

Thanks for the advice. Then I cut out the ingredients to change and adjust the formula from Brilliant Blue ‎( CI42090 ) (Water-Soluble)--------1% Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ --------------3% to 1. Trans-Resveratrol (Powder, 98%)--------------3% from 2% 2. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline )------------5% original 3% 3. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (aka. Pitera )--1% Substitute Brilliant Blue 1% 4. Hydro Skin (compare to IOPE)-------------- ----1% 5. Ethoxydiglycol ------------- ------------------1% 6. Licorice Extract (Glabridin 90%) ----------0.05 % 7. Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) --------------- ------2% 8. nano silver Pure™----------------------------1% 9 . SPF Protect Ultra™ II------- ---------------4.5% 10. Butylene Glycol -----------------------------1% 11. Japanese Cedar (Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract) % 12. Disodium EDTA ------------------------------0.1% remaining น้ำกลั่น 79.35% is that enough? :) product cream,gel appearance brightening, sun protection, anti-oxidant For oily skin ลดริ้วรอย Moisturizing In conclusion, I will give it a try.
thongdeb

Postby staff » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:43 pm

Hello, members can send recipes to produce. according to this formula By the R&D staff, there may be some adjustments such as 1. Add สารกันเสีย 2. Downgrade Pro Polymer down to no more than 1%. This kind of formula must be submitted as a secret formula only, which will be sent by R&D. Adjust the formula, then take note of the FDA and produce it for you. ส่วนผสมกันแดด along with other skin care ingredients. what you get is gooey Sunscreen formula should focus on lightness. while the skin care regimen Should focus on providing enough moisture. Usually they have a different basis. As for the member's formula, it is mediocre, which is not very suitable for use as a sunscreen. (for oily skin According to the information) and it is not very suitable for skin care outside in the sun. due to insufficient nourishing ingredients (Slightly oily skin may consider adding a balancing ingredient/ ลดความมันผิว ) Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate The rate of use at 1% can not expect results. It is usually applied at least 10% onwards (up to 100% or applied directly to the skin).
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development