Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถาม Natural Oils

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask Natural Oils

Postby mskinrecipe » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Interested in Natural Oils Apply to face 1) If adding Double Glycerin is it useful? and how much should be in the formula (Not greasy) 2) Ask for advice to add vitamins. B3 B5 will be absorbed into the skin. can you and how much should be in formula 3) Natural Oils which helps นำพาสารสู่ผิว well (light, easy to absorb).
mskinrecipe

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Inquire about the oil-water binder.

Postby mskinrecipe » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:21 pm

Skin oil (Natural Oil). If you add other nutrients and then get stuck where it is an aqueous solution only. I don't know which interface to use to help. This question is waiting for the staff to answer.
mskinrecipe

Re: Ask Natural Oils

Postby staff » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:28 pm

Hello 1. Recommended 3-5% 2. Vitamin B3 , Vitamin B5 must be dissolved in water. insoluble in oil The usage rate can be checked from the website. 3. Recommended Rose Hip Oil , Squalane , Grape Seed Oil which has a lighter texture. น้ำมันธรรมชาติ other types
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby staff » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:21 pm

Hello, the learning team is notified. If it is a connected question Please ask in the original thread only.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Ask about oil deodorants.

Postby mskinrecipe » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:02 pm

น้ำมันธรรมชาติ is used to nourish. But I have a problem that I don't like the smell of the oil. If you want to deodorize, can you use it? Citromask™ or Odor-Kill™ AD one should I use and how many%
mskinrecipe

Re: question about oil deodorant

Postby mskinrecipe » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:56 pm

I'm very sorry to the staff. Permission to move to post a question from the original thread.
mskinrecipe

Postby staff » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:50 pm

Hello, because Citromask and Odor-Kill AD has different behavior. This affects different odors, that is, some odors can also be reduced. Citromask and some odors can be reduced. too Odor-Kill AD Members therefore need to test that the smell of such oil that the members encountered a problem สารดับกลิ่น which one will give? Good results, recommending both types, starting at 0.5%, by testing separately. because if found which one can work well I don't need another one.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby mskinrecipe » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:30 pm

Please learn to inquire. respected team In the recipe, is it possible if there are ingredients that are 1) น้ำมันธรรมชาติ 2) water (add as much as Emulsifier available can do) 3) Emulsifier 4) A lightweight, quick-drying agent. If you want to make a formula that is still clear liquid like oil (without turning it into a opaque white in the form of lotion or cream), please ask the R&D staff to recommend the substance 3) 4) and the appropriate amount of use in this formula. Waiting for an answer. Thank you. very much
mskinrecipe

Postby krittin123 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:50 pm

I personally use this method. Warm light oil on the palm and apply while the skin is still wet. But if you want more nutrients, make another clear formula. Then slowly drop some oil into it when applying.
This answer received thanks from: staffmskinrecipe
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
krittin123

From thanks :: 126 Times

Postby mskinrecipe » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:39 am

Thank you very much, Mr. kittin123 and please wait for the staff R&D team to reply.
mskinrecipe

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development