Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวน Staff R&D ช่วยให้คำแนะนำสูตรครีมที่จะสั่ง TESTER

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Disturbing the R&D staff to help advise the cream recipe to order TESTER

Postby momojjisan » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:07 pm

Hello, I am interested in ordering TESTER, a serum for women aged 53, combination skin, not sensitive, the skin has dark marks from blemishes and freckles. The color is very dark and spreads all over the face. It is a result of sunlight because young women are often exposed to the sun and rarely apply sunscreen. coupled with getting older I had laser treatment 1 time, but the dark spots became darker, so I stopped doing it. Hope this serum ลดรอยดำ from melasma and freckles already It also makes the skin thicker and stronger. ลดริ้วรอย Wrinkles on the face and eyelids. from the study Understand that treating dark spots from melasma requires ingredients. whitening and Peeling. After that, the facial skin must be thicker and stronger to withstand the sun, so it will be difficult to come back. If there is any misunderstanding of this information, please help the team to correct it. This is because there are so many active ingredients on the website that it's hard to choose. Only picked up all the interested ones. I want the team to help me choose which substance can be combined to be the most effective in melasma, which can be ลดรอยดำ from melasma and freckles. It also makes the skin thicker and stronger. ลดริ้วรอย Wrinkles on the face and eyelids. (If you don't know, ask for it according to the team's opinion) and help adjust the formula to come out as a serum. It has a non-greasy texture that is easy to apply (if you can't make it into a serum. It can be used in other textures, just easy to apply.) 1. Tranexamic Acid 3.00 2. MSH White Absorb™ 5.00 3. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4.00 4. Activated Resorcinol™ 1.00 5. Lemon Peel Bioferment (Lemon Skin™) 3.00 6 . Yeast Radiance™ 3.00 7. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5.00 8. Licorice Extract (Glabridin 90%) 0.05 9. Disodium EDTA 0.20 10. Natto Gum 5.00 11. Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR ( Matrixyl 3000 ) 5.00 12. Phytosphingosine 1.00 13. L-Carnitine ( Carnitine ) 3.00 14 . Phytosphingosine SA 0.20 Thank you. Waiting for reply Momojji.
momojjisan

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Disturbing the R&D staff to help give advice on cream recipes to order TESTER

Postby momojjisan » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:04 pm

bother replying I will be able to order right.
momojjisan

Re: Disturbing the R&D staff to help give advice on cream recipes to order TESTER

Postby momojjisan » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:00 pm

More information I want this serum to be easy to use and not greasy. Can also be used before makeup without negative effects on makeup adherence. (The cream foundation covers a lot) There are more interesting substances in it. Kojic Acid Dipalmitate 4MSK (Potassium Methoxysalicylate) Yeast Radiance™ Japanese Cedar (Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract) Adenosine Liposome RETINAT™ Boswellia Serrata Extract (Boswellic Acid) Double Hyaluron ic acid More information Nowadays, my mother has been using every set of facial creams as Shiseido products for decades. But the marks from melasma and freckles have not faded noticeably. Licorice Extract (Glabridin 40%) is different from Glabridin 90% and which one should I choose?
momojjisan

Postby staff » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:14 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire about the moisture level of the member's skin (dry, normal, oily).
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby momojjisan » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:58 pm

I have combination skin, oily T zone and the rest is dry.
momojjisan

Postby momojjisan » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:59 pm

Wait for a response from the staff team.
momojjisan

Postby staff » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:27 pm

Hello, melasma treatment. First, members must make sure that Can protect the skin from light continuously in the future. Because if there is continuous sunlight Blemishes will not be able to fade, whether using lasers or drugs. or any product The team must notify this limitation first. In order for members to understand because according to the information provided The members themselves should have tried various methods. according to the formula that members have informed It is similar to the formula that one member has shared, named Day & Night Cream by BF formula. If there are some ingredients that are not needed, they can be reduced. and can add other ingredients that need more A formula suitable for members Will need to add moisture to the skin. (Choose the ingredients in the category moisturizer ). at all The skin will not be able to absorb the ingredients well.
Licorice Extract (Glabridin 40%) is different from Glabridin 90% and which one to choose
Glabridin 90% is higher purity. making the color of the substance lighter (close to white) compared to Glabridin 40% which is lower purity The substance therefore has a darker color. But in terms of performance, there is no difference. When comparing the usage rate to have the same concentration of substances (that is, Glabridin 90% at 0.1% would be equal to Glabridin 40% used at 0.225% )
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development