Cosmetics Formulation Development

โลชั่นทาผิวตัวขาวผสมกันแดด

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Whitening body lotion with sunscreen

Postby kwannie.modeling » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:26 pm

Hello, I found the recipe on the net. Please check the recipe for me. Yellow Beeswax 5 % Carrier oil 30% vit c ( L-ascorbic acid )standard 20% Vit E Acetate 1 % Glycerin 6% Tween20 15% น้ำกลั่น 23% 1. Person วิตามินซี dissolve in น้ำกลั่น first 2.carrier oil , วิตามินอี mixed with Tween20 3. Remove Beeswax lubricate warm water (double bowl) 4. Put ingredient 1 in Beeswax stir well 5. Put the ingredients in step 2, follow the directions, stir together วัดค่า pH 3-4% below 3% add Beeswax above 4% add วิตามินซี this formula work? and if you want to fill สารกันแดด no blender SPF Protect Ultra ll 10% can I get it? When do I need to add it? Do you have any สารกันแดด recommended? You have to put สารกันเสีย added? If the formula doesn't work Can you tell me how to modify it? I want a lotion with ingredients วิตามินซี mix with sunscreen, white and bright, daily life, some sun exposure, not much?
kwannie.modeling

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Whitening body lotion with sunscreen

Postby kwannie.modeling » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:29 pm

[quote="kwannie.modeling"]Hello! If you find a recipe on the net, please check the recipe for me. Yellow Beeswax 5% Carrier oil 30% vit c ( L-ascorbic acid )standard 20% Vit E Acetate 1% Glycerin 6% Tween20 15% น้ำกลั่น 23% 1. People วิตามินซี dissolve in น้ำกลั่น first 2.carrier oil , วิตามินอี mixed with Tween20 Beeswax warm water (double bowl) 4. Put the ingredient number 1 in Beeswax Stir well 5. Put the ingredients in step 2 and mix well วัดค่า pH 3-4% below 3% add Beeswax above 4% add วิตามินซี this formula work? and if you want to fill สารกันแดด down, no blender. SPF Protect Ultra ll 10% can I get it? When do I need to add it? Is there any สารกันแดด recommended, you have to put สารกันเสีย added? If the formula doesn't work Can you tell me how to modify it? I want a lotion with ingredients วิตามินซี mixed with sunscreen, white and bright. Daily life, how much sun is it?[/quote: 1il6pvg2]
kwannie.modeling

Postby kwannie.modeling » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:41 pm

Screenshot_2018-11-22-23-36-20-23.png
Screenshot_2018-11-22-23-36-20-23.png (152.09 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
[attachment=1 ]
Screenshot_2018-11-22-23-32-29-25.png
รบกวนช่วยดูเครื่องผสมหน่อยคะว่าใช้ได้ไหม
Screenshot_2018-11-22-23-32-29-25.png (136.72 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
Need a blender to make cream, only 15-300g attached Let's see the picture
kwannie.modeling

Postby staff » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:09 pm

Hello, the formula has the following problem: 1. Vitamin C type ascorbic acid cannot be directly in the water formula. due to stability issues Please check usage restrictions. From the product detail page. 2. Using the Tween20 level. Up to 15% to combine this formula is not suitable and can irritate the skin. with an unusually high utilization rate If the formula has a low pH, it is recommended. Butter Cream Maker 3-4% in synchronization for beginners, learning team We recommend you to look at some sample recipes from ศูนย์รวมสูตร will be the actual production formula. And passed the inspection from R&D already. The blender that the member asks is a foaming head, if used, it will become a foaming for the meat recipe. not blending together Therefore, it is not suitable for use in any formulation.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kwannie.modeling » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:14 am

Please look at the newly updated ingredients. Purpose: I want a body lotion to whiten skin, not sticky, light texture, main substance vit c ( L-ascorbic acid )standard No blender, hand maneuver, skin whitening body lotion, oil 1.Yellow Beeswax 5% 2. Sunflower oil 4% 3. น้ำมันมะกอก 2% 4. Butter Cream Maker 2% 5. Vit E Acetate 0.5% water part 6. vit c ( L-ascorbic acid )standard 20% 7. Glycerin 1% 8. น้ำกลั่น 65.5% 1.Mix วิตามินซี dissolve in น้ำกลั่น first followed by Glycerin Stir well 2. Mix sunflower oil with น้ำมันมะกอก , stir well. Stability Please check usage restrictions. from the product detail page is trying to study There is already oil in this formula วิตามินซี will it last? or where to adjust Create a gel texture first and then mix it. วิตามินซี or how? The old formula post has been deleted. Go to ศูนย์รวมสูตร still don't have lotion formula. No formula is used VitC this one, or we can't find it, I don't know. Haha. If anything, please help the team to adjust the formula for me. Focus on the substance VitaminC L- ascorbicacid already contains vitaminE, still need to enter สารกันเสีย added?
kwannie.modeling

Postby kwannie.modeling » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:23 am

Please take a look at the newly updated ingredients. Purpose: I want a body lotion, white skin, not sticky, light texture, main substance vit c ( L-ascorbic acid )standard No blender, hand stirrer, whitening body lotion, oil 1.Yellow Beeswax 5% 2. Sunflower oil 4% 3. น้ำมันมะกอก 2% 4. Butter Cream Maker 2% 5. Vit E Acetate 0.5% water section 6. vit c ( L-ascorbic acid )standard 20% 7. Glycerin 1% 8. น้ำกลั่น 65.5% 1.Mix วิตามินซี dissolve in น้ำกลั่น first followed by Glycerin Stir well 2. Mix sunflower oil with น้ำมันมะกอก Stir together 3.Take Beeswax + Butter Cream Maker mix well by casting warm water (double bowl) the temperature should not exceed 80 degrees, stir well 4. Put the oil mixture in number 2 in step 3, stir together 5. Wait for the temperature to remain 40 degree, add vitaminE acetate, stir well 6. Put the ingredients number 1 in the oil part (gradually add, alternately) วัดค่า pH 3-4% below 3% add Beeswax above 4% add วิตามินซี from the statement that VitC Ascobicacid has a limitation. stability Please check usage restrictions. from the product detail page is trying to study There is already oil in this formula วิตามินซี will it last? or where to adjust Create a gel texture first and then mix it. วิตามินซี or what? Because I've been searching for an old post for a few weeks now. The old formula post has been deleted. Go to ศูนย์รวมสูตร still no lotion formula. No formula is used VitC this one, or we can't find it, I don't know. Haha. If in any case, please help the team to adjust the formula for me. Focus on the substance VitaminC L- ascorbicacid (there are a lot, plus a cheap price) has added vitaminE acetate into the formula, it should be สารกันเสีย added?
kwannie.modeling

Postby staff » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:29 pm

Hello, please inform the member of the order number. Vitamin C because the staff did not find any history of ordering such ingredients from the company.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development