Cosmetics Formulation Development

ต้องการทราบอัตราส่วนผสมทำ cleansing oil

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Want to know the ingredient ratio for cleansing oil?

Postby wariyanan_h » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:07 am

I want to mix cleansing oil to use myself. The ingredients are as follows. Sort by percentage from high to low. 1. Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (highest percentage) 2. Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 3. Caprylic/capric triglyceride 4. Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil 5. Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil 6. Laureth-4 7.Tri Laureth-4 Phosphate 8. Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate 9. Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil 10. Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil 11. Squalene 12.Polyglyceryl-2 Tetraoleate 13. Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil 14. Tocopherol 15. Phenoxyethanol would like to know if the solvents and สารกันเสีย ratio do I need to use to be harmless? and if ordering the company to produce which I want to use myself not for sale How much will it cost? Because people have very sensitive skin. and have found the perfect combination of oil that has been used before and is not allergic I got the recipe ingredients like this. Thank you very much to the team :)
wariyanan_h

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Want to know the ingredient ratio for cleansing oil?

Postby wariyanan_h » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:16 am

Ask for more information. To use the make up handle, just Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate with polysorbeth 80 Can you get it? When using the cleansing massage water, it will turn into milk. Are these two substances considered effective cleansing oils?
wariyanan_h

Postby krittin123 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:04 pm

Personally, I use only the ingredients Mineral Oil ชนิดหนัก and Oilsify 15 or Oilsify 30 Not required. กันเสีย because it has only oil. It works very well, washes clean, no acne at all. And save a lot too. If you are not allergic to these ingredients, I recommend it.
This answer received thanks from: jirapons_23okimpepestaffwariyanan_hfluffy_dd
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
krittin123

From thanks :: 126 Times

Postby fluffy_dd » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:31 pm

Please allow me to ask you more. Since I'm interested in cleansing oil, I didn't know that Olsify15 and Oilsify What is the difference between Oilsify 30?
fluffy_dd

From thanks :: 60 Times

Postby wariyanan_h » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:38 pm

@krittin123 personally lost mineral oil value, so I use other oil to mix instead of value. I ordered olisify30 and polysorbeth20, I don't know what the result will be. But I think it should be easy to wash out like you said. Thank you ^^ @fluffy_dd I don't think it's any different. Because they read the same properties. but choose to buy Oilsify 30 already ^^
This answer received thanks from: fluffy_dd
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
wariyanan_h

Postby staff » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:47 pm

Hello
May I ask you more? Since I'm interested in cleansing oil, I didn't know that Olsify15 and Oilsify 30 What's the difference?
Both have the same properties. But the texture, color, smell, and performance in various forms may be different But overall not significant. It depends on what kind of members you like to use. Including considering the high cost, because both substances come from different manufacturers. and have different selling prices
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development