Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรเจลโกนหนวด และขั้นตอนการผสม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about shaving gel recipes. and mixing process

Postby ptaisap » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:13 am

Hello, I would like the recipe and procedure for making shaving gel or shaving cream. Focusing on natural ingredients or from this formula. What steps should be taken, what should be mixed first, and what percentage of each volume should be? and which substances can be used produced from nature Can substitute substances in this list? Please disturb me. 1. Carbomer 2. AQUA 3. Triethanolamine 4. DIZOLIDNIYL 5. IODOPROPYNYL BUTYL CARBAMATE 6. Propylene Glycol 7. PEG-12 Dimethicone 8. Fragrance 9. PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
ptaisap

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about shaving gel formula? and mixing process

Postby staff » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:59 pm

Hello, DIZOLIDNIYL member, mistyped. the correct one is imidazolidinyl Urea to สารกันเสีย Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate is สารกันเสีย which the formula is used with imidazolidinyl Urea , according to the formula that members have informed There are no ingredients derived from nature except AQUA (or water). Members can check the information of each ingredient. by clicking on the ingredient name according to the formula that members have informed to learn more about the functions in the formula and its use, including the rate of use This recipe is for creating a simple gel texture using Carbomer and then select Apply. PEG-12 Dimethicone and Propylene Glycol to act as a smooth surface. So that when shaving can make it smooth and easy to shave, not cut.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ptaisap » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:05 pm

from the formula asked Raw materials can be arranged according to the list. For a trial set? Because I will try to do it first, but I'm not sure what to order.
ptaisap

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby fluffy_dd » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:33 am

Try clicking on the links for each ingredient. There will be a description of the usage rate, mixing method, and the minimum order quantity of each item listed under the price.
This answer received thanks from: ptaisapstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
fluffy_dd

From thanks :: 60 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development