Cosmetics Formulation Development

Diffuser base 1 ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Diffuser base 1

Postby iartizt » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:50 pm

Inquire Diffuser Base 1 Yes, as stated, put Base 70-75%, perfume 25-30%, if you want the smell to be strong, you can add น้ำหอม is it more than 30%, or if it's too pungent? Can it be less than 25% or how to notice it? I want to know that the smell does not come out or less. caused by quantity น้ำหอม less or need to add other substances to help? It says that it's an oil base. Is there any other chemical ingredients? Can I claim to customers that there are no chemicals? If used and the smell is distorted, what should I do? and after applying the Base will evaporate to น้ำหอม or do you still have oil left? In which case, if the smell does not come out or is less, what ratio should I add? To slow down the diffusion, add Dipropylene glycol in base, according to the ratio needed to reduce the speed of diffusion. Please ask for the ratio to adjust the slow-speed a bit. a stratification of น้ำหอม and base diffuser please bring น้ำหอม mixed with Ethyl Alcohol first, please ask for the input ratio. Sorry for asking a lot. I'm a newbie just learning to do it. Thank you in advance
iartizt

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Diffuser base 1

Postby staff » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:10 pm

Hello,
can add น้ำหอม more than 30%, or if it's too pungent? Can you put less than 25%?
Can you do this?
or how to observe it? I want to know that the smell does not come out or less. caused by quantity น้ำหอม less or need to add other substances to help me
from the test.
Indicated that it is Oil Base, are there any other chemical ingredients? Can you claim to your customers that there are no chemicals?
Reed Diffuser Base is 100% chemical, no ingredients are natural ingredients
. What should I do?
Choose a Diffuser Base Type 2 instead
and after using the Base will evaporate with น้ำหอม or is it still oil
evaporating along with น้ำหอม
If you want to slow down the diffusion, add Dipropylene glycol in the base, according to the ratio needed to reduce the speed of diffusion. Please ask for the ratio to adjust the slow-fast.
I don't have the exact rate.
The stratification of น้ำหอม and base diffuser please bring น้ำหอม mixed with Ethyl Alcohol first, please ask for the input ratio
There is no exact rate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development