Cosmetics Formulation Development

อิมัลสิไฟเออร์ ในสูตร C E Ferulic serum

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Emulsifier in CE Ferulic serum formula

Postby contact3 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:39 am

In the formula CE Ferulic serum if we have 2% vitamin E Bisabolol 0.5% is the oil part, we should Laureth23 at how many % and if not? Laureth23 contains Is there another recommendation that makes the serum still clear and can use a small %, can combine the water and oil together?
contact3

From thanks :: 7 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Emulsifier

Postby contact3 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:34 am

Please suggest emulsifier The one that is already worn is white as well, but the type that has been put in a small percentage is highly effective in combining water and oil. without having to spin
contact3

Re: Emulsifier

Postby contact3 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:49 pm

Please give me an answer with shelf life for a long time. The serum contains electrolytes. But I don't care about liquid texture because I want it to be liquid. Just let the water and oil go together transparently.
contact3

Re: Emulsifier in CE Ferulic serum formula

Postby staff » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:37 pm

Hello,
in the formula. CE Ferulic serum if we already have 2% Vitamin E Bisabolol 0.5% is the oil part, we should be Laureth23 at how many % if not? Laureth23 contains Any other suggestions that make the serum still clear and can use a small % can combine the water and oil together
Laureth-23 would be best for formula like this with a problem of ultra-low pH (2.5-3.5) in the usage rate To be able to coordinate the formula until clear according to the oil proportion that the members inform Members must take the test. Usually about 3 times that of oil
Please introduce the emulsifier. The one that is already worn is white as well, but the type that has been put in a small percentage is highly effective in combining water and oil. Without having to spin
Emulsifier , the characteristics as stated by the members must ride.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby contact3 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:21 pm

I learned that Laureth23 has a high clogged value, so I want to know if there are other ones that can be clear or not, if you can put 1% vitamin E
contact3

Postby staff » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:45 pm

Hello, the formula has a very low pH, the options Emulsifier in this manner are very limited. Flora Solve Clear 3% instead of Laureth-23 look, but I can't guarantee the stability of the formula. Members must test their stability to ensure that there is no problem of stratification or turbid formula when at various temperatures.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development