Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยตรวจสอบสูตรและชนิด wax ที่เหมาะกับการทำ cleansing balm

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the formula and type of wax that is suitable for cleansing balm.

Postby wariyanan_h » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:29 pm

I want to mix and make cleansing balm to use myself. But I have doubts about the type of wax because I don't want to use it. Beeswax for fear of losing Because people with sensitive skin Honey is defeated. So I want to know if using Microcrystalline Wax Can I get this? As for the formula, it will have ingredients like this: 1. Microcrystalline Wax = 10% 2. Grape Seed Oil = 20% 3. Jojoba Oil = 15% 4. Safflower Oil = 10% 5. Sweet Almond Oil = 10% 6. Oilsify 15 = 10% 7. Oilsify 30 = 10% The rest of the ingredients are thought to be used. Oil Milk or Oil Soap Yes, I don't know the formula. Can this be used? Actually, I want to add Tri ingredients Laureth-4 phosphate, Laureth-4 , poly glyceryl-2 tetraoleate but The website does not contain this ingredient at all.
wariyanan_h

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the formula and type of wax that is suitable for cleansing ba.

Postby staff » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:56 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed, but be careful Grape Seed Oil , Sweet Almond Oil , Safflower Oil is a rancid oil. use in formulas will shorten the life of the formula except mix for own use
The rest of the ingredients I'm thinking of using. Oil Milk or Oil Soap . I don't know the formula. Can this be used? Actually, I want to add Tri ingredients Laureth-4 phosphate, Laureth-4 , poly glyceryl-2 tetraoleate but There is no such ingredient on the website
These ingredients are no longer needed in the recipe.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wariyanan_h » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:43 pm

Thank you ^^
wariyanan_h

Postby wariyanan_h » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:47 pm

1. Could you please suggest an oil that can be mixed and made cleansing for sale? Which one is suitable? I looked at น้ำมันมะกอก apricot โจโจ้บาออยล์ สควาเลน yes 2. And if you mix it yourself with the top three oils that the staff say is easy to go rancid, if you add Tocopherol Acetate will help reduce rancidity? Make the mixture more stable, right? or need to fill Phenoxyethanol down will be ok. 3. If you still want to use Grapeseed Oil , safflower, sweet almond mixed with other oils in cleansing will it be enough and add Tocopherol Acetate + Phenoxyethanol , thank you very much.
wariyanan_h

Postby staff » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:59 pm

Hello, choosing to use น้ำมันธรรมชาติ If members are developing products for sale May be a risk in shelf life because น้ำมันธรรมชาติ Some species become rancid. quite quickly even though it is used Antioxidant as informed by the member. According to the list of oils that members notify only Jojoba Oil and Squalane will Very long lifespan (more than 2 years), but other options when in normal environment There may be only 6 months left before the rancid smell. Except for storage in a light, air-free and temperature controlled place. This may last for about 12-24 months, depending on the environment. Members are not required. สารกันเสีย of any kind (eg Phenoxyethanol ) if you make a formula for your own use. Because germs cannot grow in the oil. But if it is produced for sale, it may be necessary because we don't know. when the product is in the user's hand Will there be a chance of moisture or water in the packaging or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wariyanan_h » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:12 pm

thank you very much
wariyanan_h

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development