Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำ : เพิ่มความชุ่มชื้น ใน Aloe Vera Gel Lite base

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for advice: add moisture in Aloe Vera Gel Lite base.

Postby kitamorn » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:04 pm

I want to use Aloe Vera Gel Lite is a base for very dry skin. who doesn't like being crowded So I would like to ask for advice and ask 1. What ingredients should I add? to emphasize moisture But not greasy. Look in the moisturizing category and be dazzled. Please advise. (Ask for liquid ingredients 2. Can add น้ำหอม into the formula? 3. Presevative at Added in the base enough, no need to add more? 4. Aloe Vera Gel Lite is the approximate pH? yes
kitamorn

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice : add moisture in Aloe Vera Gel Lite base

Postby krittin123 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Please answer as far as you know. 1. May add a group of humectants to help draw water into the skin, such as Glycerin and group emollient such as various esters by selecting from the properties of the desired substance from the information page. 2. Adding, but not recommended. น้ำหอม has no benefit to the skin. And may be irritating for very dry skin. 3. I think that is enough.
This answer received thanks from: staffkitamorn
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
krittin123

From thanks :: 126 Times

Re: Advice : add moisture in Aloe Vera Gel Lite base

Postby staff » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:00 pm

Hello. 1. Recommended. Choose moisturizer soluble in water. Most will be less gooey. moisturizer oil-soluble type And choose to use at a low rate. 2. Same as krittin123 members. 3. Depending on the base, how many % of the composition of the formula? If more than 80% of the formula can be avoided. สารกันเสีย can be added, but if lower than that I may choose to fill สารกันเสีย a little more (0.1-0.3%) 4. The pH value is approximately 6-7.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development