Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามส่วนผสมและขั้นตอนสำหรับทำ bath bomb

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about ingredients and procedures for making bath bombs.

Postby nahmwilai » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Dear staff, I would like to inquire/adjust the ingredients and steps for making bath bomb 1. Sodium Bicarbonate 50% 2. Citric Acid 25% 3. AminoWash 5% : Question, recommend using fine powder or coarse form 4. Cond Foam (powder) 5% 5. Fragrance What kind of flavoring agent can I use? 6. Color 6.1 What kind of color can I use? 6.2 In case of group color Natural Color eg Gardenia Blue Pigment can it be used? 6.3 Using powder paint Must be dissolved in water first and then mixed with other ingredients, right? 7. Is it necessary to use corn starch? If so, how much should I use? 8. What other ingredients can be added together? Thank you.
nahmwilai

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about ingredients and steps for making bath bombs

Postby staff » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:18 pm

Hello team, I'm very sorry. who have no experience in making bath bombs for the selection of powder AminoWash The team thought that this style would have to use a coarse powder, it would give the bath bomb a better texture, and it would be easier to bind and press. Make it into a lump than the fine type for น้ำหอม can be selected as you want (do not use Flavor ) by blending time น้ำหอม in powder, spray น้ำหอม onto the skin while gently stirring or spinning (before pressing). For the color used, recommend Mica powder paint or group Iron Oxides , Lake Pigment. In formulas like this, there is a problem of color fading (over time the color will fade), which is one of the limitations of สีละลายน้ำ Corn Starch is mostly used for binding to cause coagulation. better when exposed to water (during pelletizing, sprinkle with water to obtain moisture and press)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development