Cosmetics Formulation Development

ถามเรื่องการผสมสารกันแดดในครีม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the combination of sunscreen in the cream.

Postby peeya_pgi » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:36 pm

Hello, I have a question about adding สารกันแดด in Body Lotion as follows. 1.Can put Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) and DHHB (Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate) into Body Lotion without additives. สารกันแดด , if so, what proportion should I have? What I want is SPF 50 PA++++ 2. If not, it means you have to do it separately. Is there a formula that is mixed with SPF 50 PA++++? Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) 10% into Will the face cream help me protect the sun? 4. Please ask for the sunscreen formula for the face alone, SPF 50 PA++++, thank you.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about mixing sunscreen in cream

Postby staff » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:54 pm

Hello. 1. Although members can add สารกันแดด to existing cream ( Except in the case of certain ingredients such as DHHB which Solvent is required - please check the solvent oil. DHHB in the formula for optimal performance) But the basis of the sunscreen formula. which must be applied on the skin when out in the sun in hot weather Often have to focus on the lightness to avoid stickiness on the skin the presence of other ingredients that are not related to ส่วนผสมกันแดด are not appropriate. If you consider the formula of sunscreen products available in the market Will find that most of the emphasis is on lightness, however, as called above. If members want to mix on the original base cream can do but consider that in the original cream base There are solvents required for สารกันแดด to be added to the base cream or not? (Only สารกันแดด that needs to be dissolved. which you can check the details of use on the web page ingredients สารกันแดด that one) 2. Example สูตรครีมกันแดด This formula will give approximately SPF 45 and PA+++. Check the details of use on the website first. 4. Sunscreen products used on the body and face are not different in the selection of ingredients. but are different in terms of lightness by the formula used on the face Will focus on lightness, not white, but if used on the body Maybe a heavier formula and better waterproof There are no restrictions on the weight of the meat. Please see an example from above. And you can try to adjust from the above formula to meet your needs more.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development