Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่อง Mica และสารกันเสียค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about mica and preservatives.

Postby wariyanan_h » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:15 pm

1. Mica with INCI: CI77019, which is the raw material of the website? 2. สารกันเสีย are mostly used. Phenoxyethanol most likely สารกันเสีย named Ethylhexylglycerin e is suitable for In what formula is it used? Can they be used interchangeably? Which one is gentle and not irritating? Suitable for most skin types, thank you.
wariyanan_h

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about Mica and preservatives

Postby wariyanan_h » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:34 pm

I would like to ask one more question if using Iron Oxide non-coated in Mixing to make mmu will not mix the flour together well, right? because it is written that there is a low distribution not waterproof I want to know how is it different from the Easy mix?
wariyanan_h

Postby staff » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:18 pm

Hello. 1. There are many types of Mica. Members can check out various items with the chemical name Mica from the link below. ผง Mica ขาว ผงสี Mica 2. Phenoxyethanol type is recommended. Phenoxyethanol SA Ethylhexylglycerin is recommended. Mild Preserved Eco Details skin tenderness And the effectiveness of infection control can be checked from the product link
. I would like to ask for another question if using Iron Oxide ]. Iron Oxide non-coated in the mmu mix, doesn't it make the flour blend together badly? because it is written that there is a low distribution not waterproof I want to know how is it different from the Easy mix?
Uncoated color powder. will be difficult to catch But that doesn't mean they won't clump together. Using different binders to help any pigments clump together properly. It will cause the capture of each other normally. But the mixing process may require more grinding or spinning, stronger or longer time.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wariyanan_h » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:50 pm

mica powder coating ซิลิโคน ? fear of blockage
wariyanan_h

Postby staff » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:29 pm

Hello. Mica powder coated type. ซิลิโคน will be written at the end of the name, for example Methicone-Coated. Means it's a normal pigment. There is no coating with any substance at all.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development