Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการทำmoisture สูตรserum

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about moisturizing serum formula

Postby bkveryrich » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:05 pm

Ask to make moisture serum formula as follows. 1. Vital substances white face. Moisturize with vitamin A and E B3 and so on +use Hyaluronic Acid for 35-36% total hydration, will be used as directed, no more than what is said. yes 2. Water remaining 45% 3. Cyclomethicone 5% Silicone Gel 5% SiliSolve plus 2% , mild preservative Eco 1%,dimethyl..3%,Lauro..3% Magnesium Sulfate 1% Question1. How will the serum come out? Want to have a thick, soft, smooth skin, absorb quickly, what needs to be adjusted? 2. In the 1st component, you should not put anything. 3. What should be added or should not be worn for stability?
bkveryrich

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about moisturizing serum formula

Postby k.ramnee » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:44 pm

Ingredients are not detailed, I recommend broadly and wait for the staff to comment again. But it looks like too many important substances. The more you have to give ซิลิโคน with 2. Remove as you see. Vitamin A and E are insoluble in water. If you want to use it, you need to think about the oil phase just in case. the other is the วิตามินอี itself is very viscous. Personally, I think it's not worth the difficulty in mixing it. 3. Stability, you have to look at the ingredients again. If only water, B3 , B5 , Glycerin e, HA don't worry about anything, just enter กันเสีย can be used for a long time
This answer received thanks from: nid.544595staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
k.ramnee

From thanks :: 6 Times

Postby staff » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:51 pm

Hello. 1. The ingredients may be too much. Have to disturb the members to explain the ingredients in this 35-36% what is there? The team will be able to recommend better. whether it is gooey or not Because some ingredients Just a little and it's gooey. but some ingredients can put a lot without causing greasiness (For example, using Vitamin B3 at 10% doesn't make it gooey) Using SiliSolve Plus To synchronize you will need a blender. can't man by hand Disturbing members. Check the mixing process. on the product detail page SiliSolve Plus looks like this formula. To thicken Must have a greater proportion of water or choose to use Gel Maker to help thicken the texture.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bkveryrich » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:39 pm

then if change to formula Hyaluronic preserve free and add + if use Transamine 3% DMAE 3% Safe B3 5% GlucoBright 4% by reducing the water content. 1. Can I mix it out if I don't, how do I adjust it? 2. How is the serum texture? 3. What's the smell like?
bkveryrich

Postby staff » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:24 pm

Hello, you can do it, but the formula will be greasy. The smell might not have changed much. because of the ingredients that need to be added I don't have any that have a strong smell.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bkveryrich » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:56 am

Change to Hyaluronic preserve free formula and add + if using Transamine 3% DMAE 3% Safe B3 5% GlucoBright 4% by reducing the water content. Got an answer that but it will get thicker An additional question is 1. I want to be white ลดริ้วรอย Moist, which one should I cut or add? Reduce the percentage so that it is not too greasy. 2. In this formula, hyaluonic preserve free, the ingredients that are put into all the active substances. It should not be more than a few % in the water to not make it too gooey for people with oily-normal-dry face.
bkveryrich

Postby staff » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:55 pm

Hello, not all ingredients. That causes gooey on the skin, some of the use at high rates. It still hasn't caused the gooey. while some Used at a low rate, it still causes gooey. For all the ingredients mentioned by members, there is only DMAE can cause a gooey effect. The usage rate of 3% can cause such feelings already.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development