Cosmetics Formulation Development

ครีมทุกตัวของบริษัทจะผสมกับครีมที่ใช้อยู่ทุกวันได้หรือไม่

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can all of the company's creams be mixed with everyday creams?

Postby pronuch.faceoff » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:04 pm

:D 1. I want to know if every cream of the company can be mixed with facial cream that I use every day? For example, take Pep-[color=#BF0040 ]Coll( Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 )[/color] mixed with daily use cream? 2. Want to order วิตามินซี Powder mixed with facial cream. and want to be a distributor วิตามินซี powder, can it be sold? If you are an agent, will you get a special price? ;)
pronuch.faceoff

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can every cream of the company be mixed with the cream that I use every day?

Postby staff » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:37 pm

Hello. 1. The company does not sell. "Finished cream" but selling ingredients or raw materials used to mix/make cosmetics, various ingredients can be mixed with existing cream formulas. Yes or no, it varies. You will need to look at the characteristics of the cream formula that members have. Can't answer without information that the cream that the member has used. and want to add more ingredients to this what kind of cream What elements are there? (which can be checked from the ingredient list label) 2. Questions about any order Please contact customer relations care@myskinrecipes.com only. Cosmetic formula development only, sorry.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development