Fragrance Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับสารตรึงกลิ่น (Fixative)

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Inquire about fixatives

Postby realxblue » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:04 pm

Ask about the flavor fixing agent ( Fixative ) for doing น้ำหอม Body spray for own use 1. Flora Fix can be used instead of White Musk to deodorize. Is it alcohol? 2. Flora Fix , Last Fix which one to use instead of Muscofix To make the scent last longer 3. Flora Fix and Last Fix has advantages over White Musk and Muscofix 4. If smell น้ำหอม is still pungent, is mix น้ำหอม to ratio น้ำหอม 1: Alcohol 4 and the smell is still pungent and the smell is off. What products can be put into it to reduce the pungent smell? 5. For Last Fix As far as I read, it must be heated before use. Inquire Can use stainless steel or aluminum pots or pans commonly used with induction cookers to warm or heat. Last Fix and other solutions that require heat, or do I need to use specific equipment?
realxblue

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about fixatives

Postby realxblue » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:26 pm

[quote="realxblue"]Inquire about the flavor fixing agent ( Fixative ) for doing น้ำหอม Body spray for personal use 1. Flora Fix can be used instead of White Musk to deodorize. Is it alcohol? 2. Flora Fix , Last Fix which one to use instead of Muscofix to make the scent last longer 3. Flora Fix and Last Fix has advantages over White Musk and Muscofix 4. If smell น้ำหอม is still pungent, is mix น้ำหอม to ratio น้ำหอม 1 : Alcohol 4 and the smell is still pungent and the smell is off. What products can be put into it to reduce the pungent smell? 5. For Last Fix As you read, must be heated before use. Inquire Can use stainless steel or aluminum pots or pans commonly used with induction cookers to warm or heat. Last Fix and other solutions that require heat, or do I need to use specific equipment? more mixed formula น้ำหอม I use myself. น้ำหอม and feels dry and sometimes itchy so I want to mix it myself - หัวน้ำหอม 15 ml - 75 ml of alcohol (mixed white musk and if changed from white musk to Flora Fix instead of just one) - PG ( Propylene Glycol ) 2 ml (if changed to 1,3- Propanediol can be used instead ) - Muscofix 12 drops (use Flora Fix , Last Fix or Sugar Fix ) - Distilled water 5 ml Thank you
realxblue

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Question about fixatives

Postby staff » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:43 pm

Hello 1. Flora Fix and White Musk doesn't actually act as a deodorant. แอลกอฮอลล์ but serves to help fix the smell. น้ำหอม to last longer. When sprayed onto skin or clothing, the by-product may help the smell. แอลกอฮอลล์ some reduction (cause of Reduces the evaporation of the formula. causing such results) 2. You can choose to use them all. You can check the details of each substance. On the product detail page 3. Musk has a smell, but the substance Fixative does not smell. built-in Or a very mild smell 4. Fixative will reduce the spiciness. And enhances long-lasting. 5. Can heat the formula by all forms of equipment. but take into account the difficulty in temperature control Not too high. For example, if you choose to set the stove. It will be very difficult to control the temperature. Induction cookers may heat too hard and quickly. Usually, electric stoves are recommended. and adjust low heat Let it gradually heat up to the desired level.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development