Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำการผสมสูตรสบู่

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for advice on making a soap recipe.

Postby peeya_pgi » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:20 am

Hello, I would like to recommend the formula and ingredients as follows. 1. A formula that can wash away chlorine. that can be both soap and shampoo I saw that he sells often contains paraben, not sure if you can make a formula that avoids this substance or not. because the son is already a teenager And do not like to use any nourishing cream at all. His legs were clearly very dry now. In winter, you can see it clearly. You can see it on the Condi-B5™ (Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride) I'm not sure if it can be mixed into the shower gel I use or not. And are there any other ingredients that can be used? Or do I have to search in any category? 3. I want to know if this Body Lotion formula can be mixed or not. Hope for skin care results firm and strong Reduce wrinkles with age Adjust the skin and skin color to be consistent due to some sun exposure during the day. I usually wear short sleeves. Body Lotion 100g 1. Rice Vitamin (Vitamin B8 ( Inositol ) 2% 2. Sodium Lactate Plus 2.5% 3 . Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 3% 4. Oryzanol (Rice Bran Extract) 0.25% 5. Shea butter ultra soft 5% 6. WhiteCumin™ ( Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane ) 0.15% 7.Pure- Genistein ™ 0.2% 8. Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol) 0.5% 9. Lactobionic Acid 1.5% 10. Slim-Coffee™ 3% 11. L-Carnitine ( Carnitine ) 2% 12. Satin Cream Maker 3% 13. water The rest, thank you.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on making a soap recipe

Postby staff » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:46 pm

Hello
1. A formula that can clean chlorine. that can be both soap and shampoo I saw that they sell it with parabens. I'm not sure if I can make a formula that avoids this substance or not.
The team is not sure what substance they usually use to help neutralize chlorine. Sorry, Paraben is สารกันเสีย which is not related to Chlorine wash, which means you should be able to find shampoo. that can be washed off chlorine by using สารกันเสีย other types
2. Shower gel formula with nourishing substances left behind when washing it off. because the son is already a teenager And do not like to use any nourishing cream at all. His legs were clearly very dry now. In winter, you can see it clearly. You can see it on the Condi-B5™ (Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride) I'm not sure if it can be mixed into the shower gel I use or not. And are there any other ingredients that can be used? Or do you have to search in any category?
can use Condi-B5 because it has a positive charge can stick on the skin Other options are in the Skin Conditioner category. Most of the ingredients in this category are positively charged. You can check whether it is positively charged or not. By studying the details of each ingredient in the above category.
3.Want to know if this Body Lotion formula can be mixed? Hope for skin care results firm and strong Reduce wrinkles with age Adjust the skin and skin color to be consistent due to some sun exposure during the day. I usually wear short sleeves.
If you're still out in the sun And also can not protect the skin from light well enough. You will not be able to expect results from the formula. whitening Any way, it is always recommended to use products that protect the skin from light well.
These ingredients are electrolyte : Sodium Lactate Plus , Lactobionic Acid , Slim-Coffee™ synchronization is difficult. or not possible with Satin Cream Maker if you Members want to mix this recipe. recommended use Butter Cream Maker acts as a binder. But the mixing process will require heat.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development