Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรน้ำตบกับเซรั่มครับ เป็นคนผิวมัน มีรอยแดงจากสิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the formula of slap water and serum. I have oily skin with red marks from acne.

Postby joe_r2005 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:39 pm

I want to make products for my own use. I have oily skin and have redness from acne and sporadic acne scars. The first one is a slap. Focus on moisturizing, use both morning and evening. Lavender Water 71.75 Niacinamide 5 Acetyl glucosamine 5 Panthenol B5 5 Double Hyaluron Liquid 5 Olive Extract 2.5 Grape Seed Extract 2.5 Hydro Algae 2 Phospholipid 1.25 The second is serum. Emphasis on rejuvenation and hydration spend the night Lavender Water 60 Avocado Oil 11 Repair Activator 10 Phospholipid 5 Natural Amino acid 5 Urea 3 Rice Vitamin B8 2.5 Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone 1.5 Green Tea Extract 1 Lycorice Extract 1 Both of them don't want to add. สารกันเสีย so I use lavender base.
joe_r2005

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask about the formula of Slap Water and Serum. I have oily skin and have redness from acne.

Postby joe_r2005 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:40 pm

Disturb the staff. If the formula works, I will order it.
joe_r2005

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Ask about the formula of Slap Water and Serum. I have oily skin and have redness from acne.

Postby staff » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:55 pm

Hello
The first one is slap water. Focus on moisturizing, use both morning and evening. Lavender Water 71.75 Niacinamide 5 Acetyl glucosamine 5 Panthenol B5 5 Double Hyaluron Liquid 5 Olive Extract 2.5 Grape Seed Extract 2.5 Hydro Algae 2 Phospholipid 1.25
This formula has a problem at Phospholipid because it must be dispersed in a formulation that contains both water and oil, but Member's formula only part of the water Please cut from the formula. Other parts have no problem. can be mixed together by gradually adding various ingredients into Lavender Water Blend or stir? Attention notice, using Grape Seed Extract in the formula may make the formula darker.
The second one is serum. Emphasis on rejuvenation and hydration spend the night Lavender Water 60 Avocado Oil 11 Repair Activator 10 Phospholipid 5 Natural Amino acid 5 Urea 3 Rice Vitamin B8 2.5 Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone 1.5 Green Tea Extract 1 Lycorice Extract 1
This formula can be mixed, but using Water-in-Oil EZ ( Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone ) Members must have a blender to mix the recipe. Phospholipid is used at a rate of 3% instead for skin suitability. The study team recommends as follows. Using Urea , Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids , Avocado Oil is not suitable for oily skin. If you really want to use Choose to use at a low rate, such as only 1-2%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development