Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปรึกษาการทำ Leave on Conditioner

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Consultation for Leave on Conditioner

Postby peeya_pgi » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:24 pm

Hello, I would like to ask about Leave on Conditioner. I see the recipe from the forum on this website. Then come to adjust it to suit your own needs. by the problem you want to solve is a person with thin hair Fu has no weight and loses a lot. So I want the formula to help with weight loss. Less hair loss and thicker or more black hair. The formula is thought to be made as a spray. to be able to go down to the root of my hair But I'm not sure if the formula is too heavy or not. If the spray can't be heavy, it will disturb you to adjust the serum or cream as you think is appropriate. I think I will use this instead of conditioner. The formula is as follows: 1. Pure Keratin 2% to help restore hair strength, moisture and shine 2. Melatonin Forte™ 1% 3. Creatine 100 1 % 4. Slim-Coffee™ 2% 5. Condi-B5™ (Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride) 3% 7. Sandal Pentanol ( Sandalore ) 3% 8. Sea Kelp Extract 2% 8. Hydrolyzed Milk (Casein) Protein 2.5% 9. Zinc PCA 0.1% 10. Poly-Conditioner Eco 2% [Smooth, tangle-free hair]/ [ hair conditioner ] 12. SiliWater 2 % [ hair conditioner ] 13. Ethyl Alcohol 20% 14. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% กันเสีย 15. Fragrance 1% (starting at 0.5% first) 16. น้ำกลั่น The rest, thank you.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on doing Leave on

Postby staff » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:18 pm

Hello, as the members are worried that it might be too greasy/heavy, that's true. Because there are quite a lot of ingredients to choose from. But the heaviness/gooey level doesn't hinder the mix. But will have to look at the feedback of the users. which each user May give a different feel to the formula, for example, some of you may like a formula that is a bit heavy to feel that the formula provides high benefits. while some May need a lighter formula This light-heavy level must be up to the members. Try to adjust the formula to be appropriate by yourself. The team itself can't tell clearly. whether it is appropriate or not For reasons as learned in terms of the use of various ingredients does not contain any ingredients used in excess The formula has a selection of ingredients that dissolve in oil. and water-soluble ingredients The formula must therefore be coordinated. learn how to use Light Lotion Maker 3% serves to coordinate. yes สารกันเสีย Learn how to use it. Mild Preserved Eco 1% instead. It is more gentle on the scalp.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development