Cosmetics Formulation Development

ทองคำในเครื่องสำอาง

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

gold in cosmetics

Postby labofficer1.cdip » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:37 am

Hello, I am developing a facial serum formula and I want to put gold in the serum as well. to add value and make the product attractive By wanting 99.9% pure gold, wear it and have no symptoms of allergy. Therefore, I would like to ask and ask for advice. 1. What kind of gold should I wear? 2. From a search on the Internet, found 99.9% Swiss gold. Want to know where to buy it? If you have any other suggestions, you are welcome. Thank you.
labofficer1.cdip

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Gold in cosmetics

Postby contact3 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:31 pm

Gold is not useful for the skin. And there are also penalties.
contact3

From thanks :: 7 Times

Re: Gold in cosmetics

Postby staff » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:12 pm

Hello. - Normal molecular size gold. There is no benefit to the skin. - Only gold with nano-sized molecules smaller than 50nm in liquid form. Has various effects on the skin, such as the nano gold itself. will have the effect of killing germs Therefore, it can be used in acne products or using gold nano to act as a carrier to bind to other active molecules in the formula to be able to นำพาสาร deeper into the skin. to achieve higher efficiency Currently, it is still used in a narrow circle of medicine. The company may be able to bring nano gold to sell in the future. Currently in the process of selecting manufacturers and testing / analyzing the quality.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development