Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากผสมน้ำมันหอมระเหยลงในแชมพูนะครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to mix essential oils into the shampoo.

Postby seesawseen57 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:12 pm

In the shampoo that I want to make, I want to use. น้ำมันหอมระเหย instead of น้ำหอม but I'm afraid that adding too much will cause problems with the formula. The formula I use is from Hong Huat which is considered a general formula. Contains Water 3000 N8000 1000 Cocamidopropil betain 100g COCAMIDE MEAPEARL SHINE CONCENTRATE Pearl Powder 100g Lamesoft 100g COCAMIDE DI ethanol AMIDESUDS BOOSTER 100g don't know if to put น้ำมันหอมระเหย in the formula, how much can I put in a formula? Is there a way to calculate the formula in percentage? I'll be able to try a larger amount. As for the shampoo, do you have any advice?
seesawseen57

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to mix essential oils into my shampoo.

Postby staff » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:02 pm

Hello, normally สารชะล้าง in cleaning formula It can help to combine the oil with the water. If there is a small amount of oil in the formula which is generally used น้ำมันหอมระเหย in formulas were also not used at high rates. Therefore, it should be able to integrate with the formula at all by mixing it with สารชะล้าง in the formula before mixing it with water in the formula. Please study the basics of mixing at มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development