Cosmetics Products Analysis

รับผลิตเครื่องสำอางค์ชนิดผลไหมคะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Do you produce cosmetic products?

Postby lakmala_k » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:16 pm

Ask permission. going to produce powder ระงับกลิ่นกาย I want all ingredients to be 100% natural. I have questions as follows: 1. Does the company produce powder form as well? 2. Now I have a problem with alum and menthol. moist It's not as finely milled as real body powder. Ask for advice on how to extract alum and menthol or a method that makes it as fine as powder really 3. As far as I know, there are many types of alum, such as Ammonium alum or Potassium alum, etc. For ระงับกลิ่นกาย Which alum is the best? 4. I want a powdered ingredient that helps in the maintenance of white armpits that are สารสกัดจากธรรมชาติ Star Anise Extract (Illicium verum) there any suitable ingredients? Star Anise Extract (Illicium verum) will increase the efficiency of ระงับกลิ่นกาย ? Thanks for the answer.
lakmala_k

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Do you produce fruit cosmetics?

Postby staff » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:47 pm

Hello 1. I didn't receive it, sorry 2. Use เครื่องบด powder, but may need special care Because the lump is very hard. 3. Sorry, no data. 4. Ingredients whitening in powder form. There are many kinds, but most of them are not. สารสกัดจากธรรมชาติ If members want to be substances directly derived from nature. may have to consider Licorice Extract (Glabridin 90%) but the price is very high. 5. Can you help me?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis