Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรก่อนสั่งผลิตค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for the recipe before ordering.

Postby modtanoy21 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:59 pm

Want to order the production of body lotion from this sample formula. Please help the team to adjust the formula for me. 1. It is a Hydrating body Lotion formula, applied to the body, but this formula has a very rancid smell. The smell will stick to the clothes. I'm in bed. Disturbing the team to help adjust the formula. Do not let it smell rancid. As for hydration, it's ok. Ingredients list DI-water, Acetamidoethoxy ethanol , Glycerin , Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Propanediol , Niacinamide , Glyceryl stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Biosaccharide Gum-1 , pentylene glycol , PEG-40 Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol , butyrospermum parkii butter , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin , Behenic Acid, Allantoin , Xanthan Gum , Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Centella Asiatica Extract , Cetyl Alcohol , Ceteareth-25 , Disodium EDTA , DL-alpha- Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Sodium Hydroxide , Caprooyl Phytosphingosine , Caprooyl Sphingosine, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil , Sodium Hyaluronate , Cholesterol , Ceramide NP , Ceramide NS, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP, Morus Alba Root Extract 2. It is a sunscreen body lotion formula. Body skin. SPF50+ PA+++ can protect against UVA, UVB, Infrared and Blue-Light rays from electronic devices. Cream brand came to say that. (Actually, this formula is a face sunscreen. But I want to use it for my body as well. because it can protect the sun completely) Ingredients Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Cyclomethicone , C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Methyl Propanediol , Peg/Ppg-20/15 Dimethicone , Zinc Oxide , Decamethyl Cyclopentasiloxane , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Methicone, Talc , Nicotinamide , Hydrogenated Polydecene , D- Panthenol , Glycerin , Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate , Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Melanin, Triethanolamine , Methylparaben, Carbomer , CL 77492, Disodium EDTA , Cl 77491, Cyclopentasiloxane 3. It is the formula whitening body lotion for skin reduction. After using this formula, my skin is brighter. But after applying it, the skin is still not very moist. Ingredients Aqua, glycerol monostearate, stearic acid, caprylic/caprictriglyceride, cocos nucifera oil, olive butter, Argan Oil , sunflower oil, Lactic Acid , Sodium Lactate , Sodium Hyaluronate , chamomilla recutita (stem cell) flower extract , Kojic Acid (5%) and sodium sulfite (4%) and Acetyl Tyrosine (5%) and aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate (5%) and saxifraga armentosa extract (2%) an D Arbutin (2%) and paenia suffruiticosa root extract (2%) and Scutellaria Baicalensis root extract (5%) and Glutathione (5%), lycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, pueraria lobata root extract and Chlorella vulgaris extract and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , isodecyl neopentanoate, copolyamide 6-12, Triethanolamine , Phenoxyethanol 4. Formula anti-aging body lotion Ingredient Water ,Cocos Nucifera Oil, Caprylic/capric triglyceride ,Octyldodecyl myristate, Dimethicone , Glycerin ,PEG- 8 Beeswax ,Retinol,Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil,Vitis Vinifera Leaf Oil, Allantoin , ascorbic acid , retinyl palmitate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Glyceryl stearate , Cetyl Alcohol ,Ceteth-20, Steareth-2 0, Polymethyl methacrylate ,Acrylates/acrylamide copolymer,Polysorbate 85,Tricaprylin,Cholecalciferol,Butylated hydroxytoluene, Phenoxyethanol The team can improve the formula, thank you very much.
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask for recipe before ordering.

Postby modtanoy21 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:44 pm

The condition of the body is a problem skin from the age of near 40, that is, the skin begins to become rough, has wrinkles, black marks, and scars begin to fade slowly. I started to have more chicken skin on my skin. No problem with skin care ingredients But I like allergic to dust.
modtanoy21

From thanks :: 169 Times

Re: Ask for recipe before ordering.

Postby staff » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:55 am

Hello. 1. There are 2 ways to fix (a) I recommend you to try to cut the ingredients that are น้ำมันธรรมชาติ out of the formula, the first one that should be the cause of the smell. the most is Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (b) Add ingredients that can help deodorize fatty tones. acid like Citromask 1% help off It can smell rancid in the formula. 2. Check the sample sunscreen formula from ศูนย์รวมสูตร . Blue light protection or others. Currently, there is no measurement criteria. therefore can not claim legally. FDA 3. You can consider adding ingredients. whitening various Try selecting in the category. whitening Yes. 4. This formula is illegal. FDA of Thailand. Cholecalciferol. Cannot be used in any cosmetics that are sold in Thailand and Europe. Attention!
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development