Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามความเสถียรของสูตรวิตามินเอค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please ask about the stability of the vitamin A formula.

Postby chalee_satan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:20 am

Hello, Encapsulated Retinol without UV stabilizer. Will there be a problem? In the case of an opaque bottle, out of light and at normal room temperature. That is, if according to this, I would like to know how long it can last for no more than a few months before it changes color (used to turn brown). Who else besides them วิตามินอี or protec? oil free) Please suggest me 3. Substance Encapsulated Retinol how many percent can you put in, according to the regulations of the Thai FDA? Please disturb me. Thank you.
chalee_satan

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask about the stability of vitamin A formula.

Postby staff » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:18 pm

Hello. 1. If not exposed to light, it will help you to live longer. If stored in a cool place will help to live longer but cannot assess whether how many months Because it depends on the different elements of the formula. If it is a formula developed for sale Members must test their stability before being released. such as placing it in soft light according to the actual packaging that will be sold or put it into the incubator ( Incubator ) at different temperatures To see how long it lasts 2. Because Vitamin A will Soluble in oil, substance Antioxidant that will suit Vitamin A should also be oil-soluble. As for UV protection or สารกันแดด if it's an oil-in-water formula, you can choose to use it. Soluble UV Because it will cover the Vitamin A , another permitted form of drug use only), but the use of Retinol at an exorbitant rate It can irritate the skin. The recommended usage rate of 2% is as specified by the manufacturer.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby chalee_satan » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:22 pm

Thank you, but I doubt the answer to number 2 is the substance Encapsulated Retinol is soluble in water. It's not oil, it's enough to contain substances Antioxidant and anti-uv. soluble in water I don't want to use a substance that dissolves in oil. If there is, please advise. If no substance is needed Vitamin E and Protec UV in total amount not exceeding 0.2 using Xanthan Gum in the merge, you can can you (I understand that you can't combine water-oil) but what if there is a little oil in the formula? can merge Please advise, thank you.
chalee_satan

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:20 pm

Hello Encapsulated Retinol is soluble in water, that's right, but because Retinol in Encapsulated Retinol actually soluble in oil. therefore required Antioxidant soluble in oil In order to protect Retinol, oil usage rate at 1% can be used Xanthan Gum can be synchronized, no problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development