Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสารตัวลดการระคายเคืองและสอบถามสูตรก่อนสั่งซื้อเพิ่ม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about the anti-irritant substance and ask for the formula before ordering more.

Postby kwannie.modeling » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:58 pm

from the formula that was asked As for the morning and evening water, want to be white Vitamin B3 4% n-acetyl glucosamine 4% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Alpha Arbutin remaining 2% น้ำกลั่น Family members have allergies, pimples, and this can be added to the anti-irritant of Alpha Arbutin ? (I think it might be allergic to Alpha) Check out the substance - Panthenol ( VitaminB5 )extralite - Calendula Extract - Creatine 1 00 Is there any one that can help reduce irritation or alpha? Arbutin is a substance that my sister is allergic to, so I can't use it, so I can't have any substance. ลดการระคายเคือง ? Ask about the formula for morning and evening water, the user's skin characteristics, oily face in T-zone, can't make up. So I'm thinking of making more of this recipe. want a clear face Add moisture (but not sticky because it is used in the morning as well), lift the face. formula Vitamin B3 4% n-acetyl glucosamine 4% DMAE 3% Wrinkle-Fill 2% Creatine 100 1%(insert to reduce irritation DMAE ) Laurocapram 2% น้ำกลั่น the rest of this recipe will use substance ลดการระคายเคือง Creatine 100 or Calendula Extract good (see Lamer enter Creatine 100 Do you think it's good? What do they use to help with lamer) Will it be sticky if I use it in the morning? worried about DMAE but only 3%, thank you.
kwannie.modeling

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about anti-irritant substances and ask for formula before ordering more.

Postby kwannie.modeling » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:42 pm

Read this one ลดการระคายเคือง Allantoin is better than the above three?
kwannie.modeling

Re: Inquire about anti-irritant substances and ask for formula before ordering more.

Postby staff » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:54 pm

Hello,
About the morning and evening water, I want it to be white Vitamin B3 4% n-acetyl glucosamine 4% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Alpha Arbutin remaining 2% น้ำกลั่น The family has allergic reactions, pimples, and this can add anti-irritant substances of Alpha Arbutin ? (I think it's likely to lose Alpha)
It can be assumed that Alpha อาร์บูติน causes an allergic reaction. But this can only be considered a doubt because the other 3 ingredients in the formula can also be allergic. from where Must be tested individually.
Check it out - Panthenol ( VitaminB5 )extralite - Calendula Extract - Creatine 100 which one is enough? Put it to help reduce irritation or alpha. Arbutin is a substance that my sister is allergic to, so I can't use it, so I can't have any substance. ลดการระคายเคือง at all?
The team recommends that if the conclusion is lost Alpha Arbutin The best option is to cut it out of the recipe. whitening Others, there are many
Ask for morning and evening water recipes, user skin characteristics, oily face in T-zone, can't make up. So I'm thinking of making more of this recipe. want a clear face Add moisture (but not sticky because it is used in the morning as well), lift the face. formula Vitamin B3 4% n-acetyl glucosamine 4% DMAE 3% Wrinkle-Fill 2% Creatine 100 1%(insert to reduce irritation DMAE ) Laurocapram 2% น้ำกลั่น Remaining
Members wish this recipe can help make Make-up is easier to apply too? (It's like a semi-primer) or it's just a skin-conditioning function. The primer is a separate formula.
(See Lamer, enter Creatine 100 So I think it should be good or not. What did he use to help lamer)
Creatine 100 has an experimental result in helping ลดการระคายเคือง skin, but the team can't figure out what Lamer chooses to use in their formula.
Will it be sticky if I use it in the morning? worried about DMAE but only 3%
recommend testing at 1-2% first if there is no allergy problem. or gooey Can add in the future. The formula has not yet been used. สารกันเสีย I recommend Mild Preserved Eco 1%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kwannie.modeling » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:43 pm

Thank you for the answer
kwannie.modeling

Postby kwannie.modeling » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:10 pm

Ask about the formula for morning and evening water, the user's skin characteristics, oily face in T-zone, can't make up. So I'm thinking of making more of this recipe. want a clear face Add moisture (but not sticky because it is used in the morning as well), lift the face. formula Vitamin B3 4% n-acetyl glucosamine 4% DMAE 3% Wrinkle-Fill 2% Creatine 100 1%(insert to help reduce irritation DMAE ) Laurocapram 2% น้ำกลั่น the remaining 84% just want to adjust the skin. Read Creatine 100 soluble in water not more than 1.4% of How do you calculate water? Please help staff calculate the formula and adjust it a bit more.
kwannie.modeling

Postby kwannie.modeling » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:20 pm

Water 84% Creatine 100 soluble in water not more than 1.4% calculates out 1.17 So if we do 100g can put Creatine 100 1g, is that correct? Vitamin B3 4% n-acetyl glucosamine 4% DMAE 3% Wrinkle-Fill 2% Creatine 100 1%(insert to help reduce irritation DMAE ) Laurocapram 2% น้ำกลั่น the remaining 84%.
kwannie.modeling

Postby staff » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:21 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed but it lacks สารกันเสีย in the formula Nyan recommends Mild Preserved Eco 1%. For slap water formula, be careful DMAE will cause a gooey effect. and learn to recommend Make the surface more usable by using Siliwax Aqua
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kwannie.modeling » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:08 pm

If we use Siliwax Aqua In the formula DMAE 3-4% Siliwax Aqua ] Siliwax Aqua how much? Even if it doesn't stick to the skin If used in the morning serum as well, then if DMAE 5% should use Siliwax Aqua how many percent?
kwannie.modeling

Postby staff » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:30 pm

Hello, the team can't answer. Because the surface is a specific preference of each person. Members have to test mix and test the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development