Haircare Recipes

ขอคำแนะนำครีมหมักผม

sharing your hair care recipes

Suggestions for hair cream

Postby dharmaamm » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:01 pm

According to this formula Cetearyl Alcohol 5%(3%) BTAC 2%(5%) Butter Cream Maker 2% Oil 4%(5%) Glycerin 5%(10%) Panthenol 0.5% Poly conditioner 3%(5%) I can't remember which one because the label is blurry but it thickens the water. GuarCat 0.15%(0.2%) Pure Keratin 1% Fragrance 2% กันเสีย 1% Water Complete 100 **Substance name at % with parentheses on the back is adjusted for the 2nd treatment. Make the first recipe. The texture is very thick. My hair is not soft and smooth. So I adjusted the recipe for the second time. The adjusted substance in the second formula is in brackets behind the modified substance. The second time, the hair is moderately softer. But the meat is still very thick. As thick as the first time. The difference is that the second time the texture is shiny and the texture is harder to stick to when rubbing your hands before rubbing onto your hair. A lot of the cream people estimates are difficult. Please give me some advice on how to adjust the texture to make it less thick. And if I want my hair to be softer and smoother, which one should I add/reduce? do not want to use ซิลิโคน Thank you very much.
dharmaamm

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on hair conditioner

Postby staff » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:57 pm

Hello, Basically, please remove Cetearyl Alcohol from the formula and reduce Butter Cream Maker to 1%, it can help reduce the thickness of the recipe a lot.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Haircare Recipes