Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากทำ เจล Vitamin C+E แบบง่ายๆ แนะนำหน่อยครับ ครั้งแรก

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to make a simple Vitamin C + E gel. Please recommend me for the first time.

Postby chinshin9195 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:51 pm

I want a gel to nourish my skin by using Vitamin C Vitamin E is the main ingredient. So I want to know how to mix What should you put in it? It's simple. You don't have to wear many things. Do it for the first time. You will be confused.
chinshin9195

From thanks :: 6 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to make Vitamin C+E gel easily, please suggest me for the first time.

Postby fluffy_dd » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:50 pm

1. Perfect-C 5-10% (1c0swqsg) saw visibly clearer skin. Acne scars fade faster than using 5%) 2. Tocotrienols 2% 3. Disodium EDTA 0.2% 4. Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1% 5. Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) 1.2% 6 . น้ำกลั่น Complete 100% When mixing, mix 5 and 6 together until a gel is obtained, then add 1 2 3 4 to it and mix well if needed วิตามินซี lower cost Perfect-C Consider Vitamin CE Ferulic (Lite) Look, this one is 100% usable. (without adding anything else to the formula Unless you want to adjust the smell, you can add น้ำหอม not more than 1%)
fluffy_dd

From thanks :: 60 Times

Re: I want to make Vitamin C+E gel easily, please suggest me for the first time.

Postby chinshin9195 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:18 am

Can I use Utra fine C instead? Vit E It dissolves in oil. but the formula provided You can mix it down. even though the formula does not contain oil I want to know if the raw materials that come in the form of oil can be mixed in or not.
chinshin9195

From thanks :: 6 Times

Postby fluffy_dd » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:23 am

L-ascorbic acid Ultra-Fine has to be low ph for formula stability. So it's quite difficult for a newbie. To use L-ascorbic acid Ultra-Fine in the formula. Wait for the team to recommend more. Perfect-C and Vitamin E is oil. Use Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) is a water-oil binder. The resulting gel will look opaque.
fluffy_dd

From thanks :: 60 Times

Postby contact3 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:21 am

For use at home, gel วิตซี +e simple guide 1. L-ascorbic acid 2. Vit E 1g 3. Pro Polymer 0.5 g or add more depending on the desired thickness. *People go in the same direction. Do not mess around. If there are many bubbles, then have to wait overnight overnight until the bubbles decrease. Because there is an oil part, which is vitamin E as well.
This answer received thanks from: chinshin9195staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
contact3

From thanks :: 7 Times

Postby contact3 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:23 am

[quote="contact3"]For home use gel วิตซี +e simple guide 1. L-ascorbic 15 grams 2. Vit E 1g 3. Pro Polymer 0.5g or add more depending on the desired thickness *People go in the same direction. Do not mess around. If there are many bubbles, then have to wait overnight overnight until the bubbles decrease. Because the oil part is Vit E too
*Put water before stirring. Not the person before adding water, wrong type *No need to adjust pH down normal วิตซี only adjust pH up, but we can easily use it at home, no need to adjust the ph, just this is comfortable and not irritating
This answer received thanks from: chinshin9195staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
contact3

From thanks :: 7 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development