Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบภามก่อนสั่งชื้อค่ะ ขอทราบวิธีการผสมครีมบำรุงผิวค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check before ordering. I would like to know how to mix skin cream.

Postby sisaynoraseng » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:49 am

I would like to know how to mix skin creams and the staff can add or cut some ingredients out. + I want a cream that is easy to spread, light, absorbs into the skin quickly, prevents sunlight, helps the skin to retain moisture well and for a long time. does not irritate the skin Emphasis on white and bright skin. - Please allow me to tell you the appearance of your skin. Dark skin from sunlight, dry skin, but not peeling, not flaky, not cracked 1. DI Water the rest is 100% 2. Safe-B3 5% 3 . GlucoBright 4% 4. Alpha Arbutin 1.5% 5. Active Resveratrol 5% 6. Satin Cream Maker 1% 7. Shea Butter (Ultra Soft) 5% 8. Cyclomethicone / Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor) 1% 9. Perfume: Just Milk 0.5% 10. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 11. Fractionated Coconut Oil 12. Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse What percentage? Thank you.
sisaynoraseng

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: check before ordering

Postby sisaynoraseng » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:30 am

I'm waiting to hear advice from the staff. Please give advice. Thank you.
sisaynoraseng

Re: check before ordering I would like to know how to mix skin cream.

Postby staff » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:09 pm

Hello, just this recipe (cut off the last 2 items) can be mixed.
for these 2 ingredients
11. Fractionated Coconut Oil percentage? 12. Zinc Oxide 200nm How many percent EasyDisperse
please advise as follows Fractionated Coconut Oil is available at the rate accordingly. that members want and at the level Satin Cream Maker can help to coordinate ( Satin Cream Maker can help cement oil up to 20% of formula) Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse is not suitable for use in this formulation. The use of this formulation will not provide complete sun protection effect. Sunscreen formula should be systematic. Water-in-Oil which will give good sun protection effect. than which will be able to bring the efficiency of สารกันแดด can be used more fully than in. In addition, the combination of sunscreen and skin care formula. to be in one formula would be inappropriate Because it will cause gooey, should not be used during the day. Mix all the water ingredients together, then add Satin Cream Maker Blend or stir until gel is formed. Then heat the various parts of the oil. Then add it to the prepared gel. Blend or stir to combine. You will get cream.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sisaynoraseng » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:45 pm

is we want Whitening cream + sunscreen in one, but don't want to be sticky. Please advise What percentage of my hair do you think is appropriate? - Fractionated Coconut Oil percentage - Water-in-Oil EZ™ What percentage of Water-in-Oil EZ™ + in this guide In addition, the combination of sunscreen and skin care formula to be in one formula would be inappropriate Because it will cause gooey, should not be used during the day is that we personally want. สารกันแดด in cream for skin care. So that I can get whitening cream + sunscreen. Thank you very much.
sisaynoraseng

Postby sisaynoraseng » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:43 pm

is the 5th ( Active Resveratrol 5% ) I searched for color but it doesn't have color. Which one should I change instead?
sisaynoraseng

Postby staff » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:25 pm

Hello, for dry skin, I recommend Fractionated Coconut Oil Try at 5%, if very dry, maybe try at 10% Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse will give an SPF of about 20-25 if used at a rate of about 10%. depending on other components in the formula) Water-in-Oil EZ™ cannot be mixed by hand. There must be a blender to mix. I don't know what method members use for mixing. The rate of use for this formula is tested at 3% Active Resveratrol use Resveratrol recommended 1- 2% is enough
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sisaynoraseng » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:14 pm

thank you very much
sisaynoraseng

Postby sisaynoraseng » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:43 pm

Is the formula that we are going to order this product is a formula for nourishing the skin, white and bright, right?
sisaynoraseng

Postby staff » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:28 pm

Hello, members can click to view. The benefits of each ingredient by clicking on the ingredient name According to the formula that members posted If you check, you will find that Member's formula contains ingredients whitening in 4 lists
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sisaynoraseng » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:05 am

thank you very much
sisaynoraseng

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development