Cosmetics Formulation Development

ผสมคลีนซิ่งออยล์เองแล้วหน้าแห้งสาก

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Mix your own cleansing oil and make your face dry and rough.

Postby wariyanan_h » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:16 am

I have mixed cleansing oil for my own use. The ingredients are as follows: 1. LipidSoft CC = 20% 2.Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride = 20% 3. Natural Oil ( Olive Oil , Grapeseed Oil , Safflower Oil , Sweet Almond Oil , Apricot Kernel Oil ) =44.2% 4. Oilsify 15+ Oilsify 30 = 15.8% 6. Tocopherol Acetate = 0.2% after use My face is dry and itchy, I'm not sure if I'm allergic to any ingredient or not. Or are you using too many ingredients? Because I have copied a lot of formulas from the cleansing I used to use. But some ingredients are different. This is the formula of cleansing oil that I have used. 1. Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (largest percentage) 2. Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 3. Caprylic/capric triglyceride 4. Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil 5. Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil 6. Laureth-4 7.Tri Laureth-4 Phosphate 8. Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate 9. Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil 10. Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil 11. Squalene 12.Polyglyceryl-2 Tetraoleate 13.Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil 14. Tocopherol 15. Phenoxyethanol 6th, 7th, 12th ingredient Not for sale on the website from what I've inquired about. Admin recommends using Oilsify 15, 30 instead please help Let's analyze the formula that I mix myself for a bit to see where I went wrong. My face is really bad now ;)
wariyanan_h

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Mixing cleansing oil by myself makes my face dry and rough

Postby staff » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:49 pm

Hello, the team can't answer that the member is allergic to any ingredient in the formula. Members are required to patch test one ingredient at a time in order to determine the cause of which ingredient is allergic. Then cut the ingredients from the recipe.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development