Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการเก็บสาร

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about storage

Postby kwannie.modeling » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:08 pm

Order the ingredients But there are still doubts on the side of the bottle telling them to keep away from heat and sunlight, so I want to know 1. If stored in the room (Open the air conditioner only at night) like this? because of storage size Beeswax from flakes now. Beeswax started to stick together, bought 4 months ago. The temperature is too high for the silk storage. How much to what temperature is appropriate for the term. Avoid heat and light For example, used to keep Safe-B3 , GlucoBright in cabinet cool the vegetable compartment And when used in this way, will the substance deteriorate? Because it is too cold, it must be stored at what temperature is appropriate Panthenol Vitamin B5 ExtraLite Not enough to use tea glass bottle Store in the vegetable freezer After soaking for a long time, the liquid looks viscous. Then use it like this, is it deteriorating? What temperature is appropriate? DMAE put in a dark glass bottle and put in the vegetable compartment. Today it is still a clear liquid. Time to mix the essence I asked, will it deteriorate if it's too cold or too hot, I'm afraid it will be like Beeswax coagulate Another thing from what I've read in the forums. If the substance is mixed until it comes out as a product Should be stored in the refrigerator in a cool place to avoid deterioration of quality quickly. So we don't have to keep all the substances in the refrigerator, right?
kwannie.modeling

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question about storage

Postby staff » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:06 pm

Hello, how do you store the ingredients in each item? It is recommended to store as recommended by the manufacturer. which will be notified on the web page And the product label
should be stored in the refrigerator in a cool place so that it does not deteriorate quickly. So we don't have to keep all the substances in the refrigerator?
Not always. If stored in a cool place The deterioration will slow down. while if there are some ingredients that when in cold temperatures There may be problems such as sediment formation. crystallization which results in loss of efficiency Therefore, there is no best storage for every recipe. or even any recipe with multiple/various ingredients How to find the best storage method The transformation of the substances in the formula must be analyzed. at various temperatures which is more than necessary
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development