Haircare Recipes

ขอสูตรเคราตินแบบที่ทำที่ร้านทำผมอยู่ได้3-6เดือน

sharing your hair care recipes

Ask for a keratin formula like the one that is done at the hair salon for 3-6 months.

Postby sriratam » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:01 pm

Request formula เคราติน model That done at a hair salon that does it once and I won't point the frizz for 3-6 months.
sriratam

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Asking for a Keratin formula like the one that I do at the hair salon, it can last 3-6 months.

Postby staff » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:22 am

Hello, there are currently no ingredients. That can stick to the hair for a long time at the level of several months. While the hair must be constantly washed. except for that hair Use a special method of washing (such as using a dry shampoo instead of washing directly) and, most importantly, not having it. สารชะล้าง ( surfactant ) any type of hair wash, which is unlikely to last 3-6 months. Ingredients will be divided into The group that directly nourishes the hair with the hair coating group The group that directly nourishes the hair usually dissolved in water such as proteins (including เคราติน ) Hair coated group usually dissolved in oil or ซิลิโคน such as various waxes or silicone in various forms, ingredients that dissolve in water. must be used continuously to nourish the hair continuously And washing can be done easily due to the nature of the substance dissolved in water. when sweat or water passes through the hair will be washed away immediately oil soluble group ingredients will be able to stick to me for a long time If not cleared But it might not be possible in practice. The possibility of trying to get any type of hair treatment to stay on the hair for 3-6 months would require the use of wax/silicone in the hair treatment regimen. dry shampoo to simply absorb excess oil, or if regular shampooing is necessary There may be a shampoo formula specific to the user by choosing surfactant at weak and low concentrations.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Haircare Recipes