Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยเเนะนำหน่อยคะสารสกัดนมผึ้งชนิดผงผสมยังปกติเคยใช้แต่แบบน้

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please suggest me. Royal Jelly Extract Powder Mix is still normally used, but only like water.

Postby kaka_barkar » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:07 am

Do you mind me asking? สารสกัดนมผึ้ง that I used to buy is liquid. But this is a powder form. Try to follow the recipe that I have made and it appears that it dissolves but when I mix it back into powder again, honey 0.5% กันเสีย 1 % water Vit B5 2 B3 5% Proprymer 0.7% white oil 1.5%. Once the royal jelly is dissolved in oil, mix it with all the ingredients in the water and it's crumbs like it doesn't dissolve. ***** The old one used to be easy to make but I can't do this at all. Is there a way to mix it again?
kaka_barkar

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please suggest me, mixed royal jelly extract powder is still normal, I have used it but

Postby staff » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:29 pm

Hello สารสกัดนมผึ้ง currently on sale High concentration is 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid above 95% The nature of the substance is a powder which must be dissolved in oil. with heat in the member's formula is a water gel therefore unable to dissolve สารสกัดนมผึ้ง , please adjust the formula as follows. นมผึ้ง 0.5% PPG-3 Myristyl Ether 10% กันเสีย 1 % Vit B5 2 B3 5% Satin Cream Maker 1.5% (instead of Pro Polymer which is used to create gel in the original formula), water, the rest To complete 100% the mixing process, mix สารสกัดนมผึ้ง with PPG-3 Myristyl Ether by heating about 70 degrees until well dissolved. part of oil Then take all the rest. which is part of the water, mix together and add Satin Cream Maker Stir or blend until the gel is cloudy. Heat to about 70 degrees, close to the oil. Then add a portion of oil. into the water part Blend or stir until combined. will get cream
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please suggest me, mixed royal jelly extract powder is still normal, I have used it but

Postby kaka_barkar » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:36 pm

Follow the recipe but it's too thick, can you adjust the texture to liquid? and if adding some extracts Is this compatible? If you can ask for the process of requesting the mixing process as well. นมผึ้ง 0.5% PPG-3 Myristyl Ether 10% Phenoxyethanol 1% Vit B5 2% B3 5% GlucoBright 4% Aloe Vera Extract 3% Satin Cream Maker 1% MSH White™ 1% HydroAlgae™ 1% water
kaka_barkar

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:11 am

Hello, if you want to adjust the formula to be more liquid to adjust the usage rate Satin Cream Maker but it should not be too low. because there is a chance of stratification in the long run Recommended classes should not be less than 0.7%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development