Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอวิธีทำเจลไล่ยุงตะไคร้หอมค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for how to make citronella mosquito repellent gel.

Postby marateeck077 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:14 am

If using gel base กลีเซอรีน then enter สารกันเสีย contains acidic ingredients in the formula. 1. How long does the gel stay stable? 2. And can I do it? 3. Or should I use สารก่อเจล ? สารก่อเจล e.g. AnyGel Thank you.
marateeck077

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: How to make citronella mosquito repellent gel

Postby staff » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:34 pm

Hello, dear. Inquire 1. I want to get clear or white gel. 2. Citronella used is น้ำมันตะไคร้หอม correct? and at what percentage rate?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby marateeck077 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:43 am

Now order propolymer Come on, put 1% in the formula, mainly with vinegar acid, without water. thinking of ordering สารกันเสีย Phenoxyethanol SA can control the infection and stabilize the formula?
marateeck077

Postby staff » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:36 am

Hello, if the base is acidic, pH is lower than 3, it is recommended to use Xanthan Gum or AnyGel to create gel Because the polymer family is limited to use in low pH, although Pro Polymer will still be able to form a gel at an acidity lower than 3, but The usage rate must be higher. And the solubility is very difficult, must be blended for a long time Phenoxyethanol SA can be used
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby marateeck077 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:47 am

Order Xanthan Gum Gel type Clear, smooth texture, not stretched. Put in a mixture with vinegar acid. How to put it gradually, pro Xanthan but Xanthan together. and no gel Just a stretchy gel texture. I want to ask: 1. Xanthan clear gel type, smooth texture, not stretchy, is it food grade? And if you want to get gel, put guar gum? 2. I want to know Any Gel สารกันเสีย is it made of? Is it dangerous to eat? สารกันเสีย paeonia has a strong smell, does it affect the smell of the recipe? Thank you.
marateeck077

Postby staff » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:08 am

Hello,
How to wear gradually, pro Xanthan but Xanthan and no gel Just a stretchy gel texture
pure water blender (Don't just add vinegar.) While blending, sprinkle Xanthan Gum onto the water surface a little at a time. Xanthan Gum into vinegar. must use a blender dissolver/disperse spin at least speed 1000 rpm It will be able to dissolve until a gel is formed as well.
2.I want to know Any Gel What is it made of? Is it dangerous to eat? Not suitable for eating
3. สารกันเสีย paeonia strong smell, does it affect the smell of the formula? Is it a recipe?
It doesn't have a strong smell.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development