Cosmetics Formulation Development

หาสินค้าไม่พบครับ คำถามอื่นๆ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can't find the product? Other questions?

Postby taeioyou » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:18 pm

1. Centella Asiatica it the only one left? Do you still have the same model? 2.Atopic telmestein is still available for sale? 3. Ceramide powder is heat resistant? I used to use it as a cream like I should avoid heat. But the powder form is not recommended.
taeioyou

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can't find product, other questions

Postby staff » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:19 pm

Hello 1. Centella Asiatica Currently the company is promoting only one type. is the highest concentration Madecassoside > 80% but other products are still in stock as usual. Please order via email (can be combined with items ordered on the web page. After clicking to order on the website Please notify more via email customer relations officer. I will add the list) 2. Telmestein The product is canceled because the manufacturer has problems supplying the product 3. Ceramide Powder has 2 types: Ceramide 2 ( Ceramide NG ) Ceramide Complex (CeraTouch™, Powder) Ceramide all should avoid heat But can withstand heat that does not exceed 80 degrees for a short time during the mixing (which is necessary because it must be melted to the part of the oil) both types should not exceed 15 minutes.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development