Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรนี้ต้องปรับอะไรมั้ยคะ ทำกันแดดเนื้อใยไหมกึ่งครีม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Do I need to adjust anything in this formula? Make sunscreen, silk, half cream.

Postby majiza9311 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:14 pm

Will make sunscreen, silk, semi cream. Soft and smooth touch, medium coverage, juicy, shiny face, not bloated, not irritating. Can this recipe be enough? Where do I need to adjust it? Are there any duplicates or not? Silicone Blender Not for sale, what can I use instead? 1. Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 5% 2. Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix™ 1% 3. Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) 0.5% 4. Cyclomethicone / Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor) 15% 5. Silicone Gel (Eco ) 17.5% 6. Silicone Blender 3% 7. OMC (Octinoxate, Octyl methoxycinnamate, OM-Cinnamate) 10% 8. Silica Dimethyl Silylate 2% 9. Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 5% 10. Octanoic Acid (C8, Caprylic Acid) 1% 11. Silk Talc Powder (Methicone Coated) 10% 12. Titanium Dioxide 30nm SilkTouch ™ 10% 13. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 14. Silicone Shine (Light & Silky) 10% 15. Hydrolyzed Milk (Casein) Protein 1% 16. Mannitol 3% 17. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5%
majiza9311

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Do I need to adjust anything in this formula?

Postby majiza9311 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:17 pm

I want spf 40-50
majiza9311

From thanks :: 2 Times

Re: Do I need to adjust this formula? Make sunscreen, silk, semi cream.

Postby staff » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:31 pm

Hello, the limitation of silk sunscreen formula is that the SPF value is not very high because the higher the SPF value, the higher the oil content is required. As a member Selected in the formula ( OMC 10%, Oxybenzone 3%, Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 5%) when the oil ratio is higher. due to the formula will become creamy instead of silk, for the recipe as you inquired can't mix Including there will be a gooey area that should not be used. Take a look at an example of a silk sunscreen formula from the product detail page. Silicone Blender and then modify it from that formula. But please take into account that 1. When reducing the proportion of Silicone Gel , the texture will lose silk. According to the reduced rate. 2. Sunscreen formula must focus on the lightness. Using skin care ingredients in formulas not very suitable Because it results in a heavier formula. If wishing to add skin nourishing ingredients to the formula inevitably. Please use it at a low rate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development