Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนปรึกษาเรื่องส่วนผสมครับ ลองทำโพเมด (oil base)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please consult about ingredients. Try to make pomade (oil base).

Postby waris.dds » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:31 am

I tried to make an oil base, set my hair as instructed, but the texture of the pomade was still too hard. The texture of the pomade is very oily (after using a shiny head), has some substance that separates the surface layer of the hair and has a low ability to set the hair. Therefore, I would like to ask for advice on which substances should be added / which substances are not needed or which substances need to be reduced in order to obtain the properties :arrow: It's not very oily and has high styling power. At present, pomade has the following ingredients: Beeswax 15% Paraffin Wax 4.6% Coconut Oil 46.5% Caster oil 17.5% Dimethicone 4.8% Paste Maker 11.6% if corrected by adding Easy Hair Styler (8 Hr.) , Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Wax), Polysorbate 80 (Tween 80) will it achieve the desired effect? yes (I made a recipe that used Butter Cream Maker 3% but the texture is too hard)
waris.dds

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please advise on ingredients, try making pomade (oil base)

Postby staff » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:23 pm

Hello, please provide the following information. 1. The efficiency of setting hair is low. because of the member The group that can capture/set hair hasn't been used in the recipe yet. Consider adding Easy Hair Styler (8 Hr.) 's right. Use it for example Paraffin , Castor Oil, adjust the selected oil. Choose a less shiny type. 3. Too hard because too much wax is used in the formula, reduce Beeswax , Paraffin wax down 4. Separate layers because there is still lack of direct binder if Use Butter Cream Maker and find it hard, try using Milk Lotion Maker but don't forget number 3.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please advise on ingredients, try making pomade (oil base)

Postby waris.dds » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:58 pm

thank you very much I will try to do as suggested.
waris.dds

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development