Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรสเปรย์กระตุ้นการงอกของเส้นผม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help to see the spray formula to stimulate hair growth.

Postby y_shanya » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:50 pm

Hello, please help me look at this recipe. I want a non-oily spray. Coffee Extract 3% Biotin Express 2% Sandalore 5% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Ethyl Alcohol 30% Propylene Glycol or Butylene Glycol 59% 1.Can this formula work? 2. What should be the mixing process? Because the first 2 items dissolve in water, the 3rd item dissolves in oil. bother to inquire about เปลือกสน which is a raw material to help with blemishes. Check from the product list Can't find this item I don't know if it's out of stock or not, thank you.
y_shanya

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help to see the spray formula to stimulate hair growth.

Postby staff » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:46 pm

Hello, the formula has limitations as follows. 1. The part of the oil, the part of the water will not be compatible. Because there is no binder. In the case of aerosol products, recommend Light Lotion Maker 2. If a binder is used will have to reduce the rate of use Ethyl Alcohol because if there is too much Alcohol in the formula any kind of binder It will be difficult to coordinate the formula. There is a high chance of separation. 3. The use of Glycol of any kind is too much. (For example, the formula that the member informs is 59%) will have problems with spraying aerosol. Due to the slightly viscous If members are not convenient to coordinate formulas The formula can only be modified. change from Butylene Glycol into water, then before use. Just shake for a moment to match well then spray
Please ask about เปลือกสน which is a raw material to help with blemishes. Check from the list of products. Can't find this item I don't know if it's for sale or not. Thank you
The product is canceled to promote, therefore it is only sold to customers who have a history of ordering. Sorry for the inconvenience
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development