Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามสูตรโลชั่นทาตัว เกลี่ยง่าย ซึมลงผิวเร็ว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please ask for the formula of body lotion, easy to spread, absorbs into the skin quickly.

Postby sujitra.turakit » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:24 am

I would like to know how to mix skin cream. Staff can add some ingredients that I think would be better. Or suggest the one that you think will definitely get more results, or cut out unnecessary or redundant ingredients. I want body lotion That is easy to spread, absorbs into the skin quickly, heavy or light texture, not serious. but focus on white skin The ultimate clarity is mainly focused on adjusting the skin color to be whiter. clear up Need a concentration that can see results quickly and clearly in a way that is like a skin care mask like a slipping mask at all, but in the form of a lotion or body cream But the results are in the long term. I don't want it enough to stop using it for three days. back to black immediately And moisturize the skin because the skin is dry to a certain extent, but not much. Helps the skin to retain moisture for a long time. Irritate the skin. Not serious. Please allow me to tell you the appearance of the skin. Dark skin and dark skin from the sun's arms and legs are cut in pieces with the skin color of the body. The skin will be a little dry 1. DI Water section The rest is 100% 2. Safe-B3 10% 3. GlucoBright 4% 4. Alpha Arbutin 2 % 5. Active Resveratrol 3-5% 6. Satin Cream Maker 1% 7. Shea Butter (Ultra Soft) 5% 8. Cyclomethicone / Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor) 1% 10. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 10. Vitamin C type L-ascorbic acid (Ultra-Fine) 15% fine 15% and Standard 15% 11. MOIST72 5% 12.Nutto gum 13. Kojic Acid Dipalmitat
sujitra.turakit

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask for formula of body lotion, easy to spread and absorb into skin quickly.

Postby staff » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:28 pm

Hello, there is a problem with the formula being used. Vitamin C type L-ascorbic acid which is not stable. in water (Please study the restrictions on use. on the product detail page) The rest of the formula has no problem. can mix together but if considering the appropriateness Contains the following ingredients with an inappropriate usage rate MOIST72 usage rate 5 % is too high, recommend 1-2% is enough If the skin is dry to consider in conjunction with moisturizer other types in combination will be effective. rather than choosing only one at a high rate Safe-B3 at 10%, no research has confirmed that. It gives better results at a rate of 5%, so recommending at 5% is enough. Cyclomethicone at 1% if members are worried that the formula will be sticky and difficult to blend It is recommended to increase to 5-7%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development