Cosmetics Formulation Development

เรื่องการใช้ Silicone Gel

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

About the use of silicone gel

Postby majiza9311 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:43 am

I want to ask if you use Silicone Gel (Eco) to make new fiber sunscreen instead of using Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear) to save costs. What is the difference between image performance and quality?
This answer received thanks from: nid.544595krittin123
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
majiza9311

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Using Silicone Gel

Postby krittin123 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:41 pm

I want to know too Including asking if it can be mixed in a sunscreen formula with water + oil binder, right? ซิลิโคน the gel represent a fraction of the oil? Then it should be mixed with oil first or mixed to spread after applying cream/lotion.
krittin123

From thanks :: 126 Times

Re: Using Silicone Gel

Postby staff » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:26 pm

Hello, I would like to recommend members to try the skin test of both products to know the texture of the skin. Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear) has a special texture unlike Silicone Gel of all other types are very smooth, however, this does not mean that every formulation requires. The softness is very special like this. Choosing Silicone Gel (Eco), therefore Interesting options in many recipes That doesn't require a special softness
as well as asking if it can be mixed in the sunscreen formula with water + oil binder, right? ซิลิโคน gel is a fraction of oil? Then it should be mixed with oil first or mixed to spread after the cream/lotion. Yes
Yes, by Silicone Gel is considered part of ซิลิโคน , which is usually added to the oil fraction, can be added to the formula and blended. at the last step or mixed with the oil part/ ซิลิโคน Others are fine.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development