Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยเช๊คสูตรครีมด้วยค่ะ บำรุงผิวและทาแก้แพ้ แก้คัน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me check the cream recipe. Skin care and anti-allergic

Postby tanyathorn » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:40 am

Cream for skin nourishment and anti-allergic, anti-itch. PART1 1 1,3 Propanediol 2% 2 Glycerin 99.5% 2% 3 Menthone Glycerin Acetal 3% 4 Glycyrrhetinic Acid 1% 5 Calendula Extract 5% 6 Aloe Vera Extract 10:1 3% 7 Witch Hazel ( alc free )+ Allantoin 15% 8 Mind Preserve Eco 1% 9 Reshape Gel 5% 10 Distilled water 54% PART II 1 Ezerra Wax 3% 2 Squalane ( Olive ) 3% 3 Pospholipid 2% 4 Peppermint Oil 1% Total 100% Mix 1-8 Add 10 until well dissolved Add 9 stir until gel is formed at 50 C . Mix part II until well combined, gradually pour the part II into part I. Please check the recipe and steps for how to do it.
tanyathorn

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me check cream recipe Skin care and anti-allergy, anti-itch

Postby staff » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:14 pm

Hello Menthone Glycerin Acetal and Peppermint Oil didn't help. skin care or help reduce allergic reactions or help reduce itching. Conversely, these ingredients May cause an allergic reaction or itching on the skin if the formula develops. To focus on solving problems, allergic / itchy, recommended. cut out of the recipe For this recipe It is recommended to study from Mixing Method Skin Barrier Cream because they are similar, however, mixing can be difficult. is the use of heat and will need a blender If you are a new member I recommend that you try to consider a simpler formula first.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please help me check cream recipe Skin care and anti-allergic

Postby tanyathorn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:43 am

Thank you staff for recommending. The purpose is to use on the body. For those who have itching that use steriod and want to stop using steriod. The reason for wanting to wear Menthoen Glycerin Acetal because I want to keep my skin cool for a long time and pepermint to add smell. Can you recommend any active that helps cool the skin and doesn't cause allergic reactions? Or itchy?
tanyathorn

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development