Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอสูตรทำครีมให้ความชุ่มชื้นสำหรับผิวแห้งมากๆ หรือ ทาส้นเท้า

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for a formula to make a moisturizing cream for very dry skin or apply on the heels.

Postby wirot99 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:51 am

I don't know what kind of chemistry to use. Urea or not, and you must use สารกันเสีย ? Please give me some advice. Please give me the recipe and ingredients. will order right
wirot99

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Request a formula to make a moisturizing cream for very dry skin or apply a line

Postby chinshin9195 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:00 pm

We use it simply. fit the remaining ingredients MOIST72 3% Light Cream Maker 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Water 95% If you want moisture, try adjusting. MOIST72 increases along the surface. You will get a clear, gel-like cream, very comfortable on the skin. If you want to get thicker, add more. Light Cream Maker little by little, you may add raw materials. Other moisture can be added. Soluble in water, easy to mix
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
chinshin9195

From thanks :: 6 Times

Re: Request a formula to make a moisturizing cream for very dry skin or apply a line

Postby staff » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:23 am

Hello, Introducing Skin Barrier Cream can check the formula details at the link above. moisturizer only. But you need to restore the skin barrier or skin barrier to be strong so that the skin can come back to create moisture and retain moisture by itself well, so that it can restore skin moisture in the long run.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development