Fragrance Formulation Development

มีข้อสงสัยเรื่อง สุตรวิธีการทำก้านไม้หอมปรับอากาศค่ะ

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

have doubts about Recipe for making scented sticks for air conditioning.

Postby tiktok.toktik1987 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:15 am

Interested in building a brand to make fragrant wood stems for sale. But think about the ingredients 1. Ingredients Diffuser base type 1 or 2 70% น้ำมันหอมระเหย 30 % and if you want น้ำหอม volatile slower, should add DPG or musk how many %? 2.Substance Dipropylene glycol (DPG) and Musk, what's the difference? (as far as I've read It is similar to a surfactant as well. So which substance is suitable for Making a wooden stick is more fragrant. 3.Diffuser base with Reed Diffuser Base is it the same? Do the ingredients of the base contain alcohol? I want to make it non-flammable. It is safe for consumers. 4. Baking soda is an unsatisfactory deodorizer. Then if we mix it into a mixture of น้ำหอม can mix it? What effect will it have on other ingredients or the distribution of น้ำหอม ?
This answer received thanks from: pimpika25
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
tiktok.toktik1987

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I have a question about Recipe for making scented sticks for air conditioning.

Postby staff » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:15 am

Hello 1. According to the speed-slow rate you want. If you want to slow down more, add Dipropylene glycol , Musk Any kind can help reduce the evaporation speed as well. 2. Musk is not a direct fixation agent. but is a component of น้ำหอม will smell in nature. มัสก์ (The team couldn't characterize the smell literally. but if members have ever tried to smell มัสก์ of any kind will understand). cause when there is a high amount in the formula น้ำหอม makes the scent of น้ำหอม evaporates more slowly. and longer overall scent life Dipropylene glycol is a solvent. Non-volatile type when mixed with น้ำหอม thus lowering the evaporation rate. Longer shelf life There is no more suitable type. Members must test It can be used for both of them. 3. It's the same and it's not flammable. 4. Can't do it. because it does not dissolve in น้ำหอม which looks like oil baking soda must be dissolved in water. However, using baking soda to act to eliminate odors in the air It's a bad choice. But it is popularly used because it is something that is easy to buy. Easily accessible in almost every household. But if you compare the odor absorption performance with other options, for example Activated Carbon will find that Activated Carbon has a much higher odor absorption efficiency.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: I have a question about Recipe for making scented sticks for air conditioning.

Postby tiktok.toktik1987 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:19 pm

1. Do น้ำหอม skewers if we put DPG and Musk in it will affect The distribution of the smell? The distribution will be less. make the smell not diffuse 2. Then do น้ำหอม skewer diffuser Do we need to mix DPG or Musk into it or just diffuser base with น้ำหอม ? น้ำหอม also enough
tiktok.toktik1987

Postby tiktok.toktik1987 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:01 pm

I would like to add one more thing. I just ordered a diffuser base type1 mixed with น้ำหอม has occurred. separate floors I have researched from other threads that I need type2. I want to order type 2 to test but the product is out of stock. So I go to study type1 and 2. Type 1 Hydrocarbons Type 2 Components Glycols 3. I have doubts about Type 2 whether Type2 has. Strong smell, mask odor น้ำหอม but why น้ำหอม skewers Scent diffusion will smell น้ำหอม that is not mixed with base type2 or not? น้ำหอม mixed with base type2 scent, is there a solution? 4.type2 already contains Glycols such as Dipropylene Glyclos and others that contain Glyclos are seen as a fixative agent like this. Type2 will give good smell distribution?
tiktok.toktik1987

Re: I have a question about Recipe for making aromatic sticks for air conditioning.

Postby staff » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:41 pm

Hello
1.do น้ำหอม skewers, if we put DPG and Musk into it, it will affect the aroma diffusion. Yes, the distribution will be less. make the smell not diffuse
has a slowing effect on the diffusion of odors. This may be desirable in some cases where น้ำหอม is found] น้ำหอม sold out too quickly (because volatilization too fast) want to reduce the evaporation speed
3.There are doubts about Type 2 that Type2 has a strong odor น้ำหอม but why น้ำหอม skewers shank Scent diffusion will smell น้ำหอม that is not mixed with base type2 or not? น้ำหอม mixed with base type2 scent, is there any solution?
If sniffing empty bass will find that there is a clear smell But when mixed with น้ำหอม scent น้ำหอม will cover all
4.type2 already contains Glycols such as dipropylene Glyclos and others that contain Glyclos as a fixative like this type2 will Good smell distribution, right?
Not all types of glycol that fix the smell. Some types of glycol help accelerate the evaporation of the smell.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development