Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยแกะสูตรหน่อยครับ พร้อมวิธีผสม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Help me unpack the recipe and mix it.

Postby chinshin9195 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:52 pm

I want to mix Cetephil facial cleansing gel. Use it. It's right after using it. It's not allergic. but the price is quite high Ingredients are as follows. Feel free to suggest a mix. Which one doesn't have anything to use instead, please tell me. Purified Water Cetyl Alcohol Propylene Glycol sodium lauryl sulfate steryl alcohol methyl hydroxybenzoate propyl hydroxybenzoate butyl hydroxybenzoate Thank you very much
chinshin9195

From thanks :: 6 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me unpack the recipe and how to mix it

Postby staff » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:19 am

Hello, recommend to try 1. Purified Water 77 % 2. Cetyl Alcohol 7% 3. Propylene Glycol 5% 4. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 10% 5. Mild Preserved Eco 1% mix 1+2+3+5 together, use heat at 70 degrees to help 2 dissolve. Do not stir hard as it will cause bubbles. Leave it to cool. The formula will gradually thicken on its own.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby chinshin9195 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:47 pm

[quote="staff"]Hi, I recommend you to try 1. Purified Water 77% 2. Cetyl Alcohol 7% 3. Propylene Glycol 5% 4. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 10% 5. Mild Preserved Eco 1% mix 1+2+3+5 together, heat to 70 degrees to allow 2 to dissolve, once dissolved, gradually Add 4 people lightly to combine. Do not stir hard as it will cause bubbles. Leave it to cool. The formula will gradually thicken by itself
Try this recipe and follow. thick white meat But the bubbles are rarely Feels like Smooth E, no bubbles at all, would like to know if adding more สารชะล้าง from 10 to 20 will it be a lot?
chinshin9195

Postby staff » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:24 am

Hello, the team understands that The original formula is Cetaphil itself. It's a light semi-gel cream and no foam, so I understand that members want this. To create bubbles, you must Cetyl Alcohol , but the texture is not the same as Cetaphil according to you. Members want it. As for adding Sulfate Free Shampoo Base is not necessary but can be added. will get more bubbles (but cutting Cetyl Alcohol removed from the formula, the problem should be solved. but not the meat in the way you want)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby chinshin9195 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:46 pm

Thank you, this recipe is ok. Ask to be sure that the area is correct as recommended.
chinshin9195

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development