Cosmetics Formulation Development

การเพิ่ม Lipidsoft ลงไปในสูตรเซรั่ม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Adding Lipidsoft to the Serum Formula

Postby wipaka » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:49 am

from the company formula As detailed below, I would like to ask 1. If you want to add LipidSoft F ( Ethyl Linoleate ) is it possible? And how many % 2. Should use สารกันเสีย which one? to be appropriate and how many do you need % Used example Oil Blender™ for Water-Resistant / Occlusive Serum. For extra dry skin ( Water-in-Oil emilsion ) looks like a liquid serum type Water-in-Oil can be coated well Prevents the loss of water under the skin for a long time. Oil Oil Blender 3% mineral oil 10% Squalane 10% Water 71% Water glycerin 5% Mild Preserved Eco 1% (can use thickener eg Pro Polymer , Xanthan Gum or cream maker such as Light Cream Maker , Satin Cream Maker to help achieve the desired thick consistency)
wipaka

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Adding Lipidsoft to serum formula

Postby wipaka » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:55 am

I would like to ask more: 1. If you want to increase the properties to reduce the skin cracking, sesame pattern What ingredients can be added to the recipe? And how many % should be used and mixed in the water / oil part? 2. If adding thickener will it make the meat thicker until it becomes creamy or not and how many % should I use and what step should I put in? 3. Help Recommend mixing steps. will thank you very much
wipaka

Postby staff » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:45 am

Hello
1. to add LipidSoft F ( Ethyl Linoleate ) is it possible? and how many do you need %
The amount of oil in the formula should not exceed 25%. Members can reduce other oils. and replace with LipidSoft F
2. You should use สารกันเสีย Which one is suitable? and how many do you need %
The formula is using Mild Preserved Eco 1% as สารกันเสีย is enough
1. If you want to increase the properties to reduce skin cracking, sesame pattern What ingredients can be added to the recipe? And how many % should be used and mixed in the water / oil part
broken skin with sesame pattern should use AHA help ผลัดเซลล์ผิว together with heavy oil or butter. The formula that members inquire about cannot be used AHA because the formula does not tolerate high acidity. Can a separation occur? The team asks why members want to mix according to the above formula (using Oil Blender for Water-Resistant / Occlusive Serum) so that the team can recommend formulas that are suitable for skin problems and the needs of members.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wipaka » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:41 pm

thank you
wipaka

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development