Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนทีมงานตรวจสอบส่วนผสมและวิธีทำค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Disturbing the team to check the ingredients and how to do it.

Postby smudhja.ns » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:24 pm

I will mix simple cosmetics for my own use. There are 2 formulas for the team to check. that can be compatible or not Formula 1 Pitera ESSENCE plus Beta-Glucan 100 g. Benefits - Anti-Aging, Strengthens, Balances, Brightens, Moisturizes 85 Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate 3 Beta-Glucan / Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract 3 Prebio-care / Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide 2 Inositol ( Rice Vitamin ) 2 Laurocapram (water soluble) 2 VersaMoist™ / PEG/​PPG-14/​7 Dimethyl Ether 1 Nonapeptide-1 1 Bifida Ferment Lysate 0.3 Xanthan Gum 100.3 Mixing method 1. Mix all substances into together except Beta-Glucan with Xanthan Gum 2. Mix Xanthan Gum to get the desired viscosity 3. Mix Beta-Glucan Question[ /b] would like to know Xanthan Gum 0.3% can produce enough viscosity that beta glucan will it spread? Formula 2 60s Vanishing Cream 100 g. Benefits - A semi-primer moisturizer similar to the vintage Vanising cream (ref. https://besamecosmetics.com/collections/besame-skincare/products/vanishing-cream ) properties ลดริ้วรอย , Moisturize, Firm, Antioxidant, Prepare the skin before makeup Phase A 50 DI Water or Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate 5 Collagen HP / Euglena Gracilis Polysaccharide & Hydrolyzed Collagen 5 Argireline / Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 5 Lift-Now™ 3 MOIST24 / Glycereth-26 2 VersaMoist™ / PEG/​PPG-14/​7 Dimethyl Ether 2 Glycoproteins 2 Laurocapram (water soluble) 1 Bifida Ferment Lysate 1 Nonapeptide-1 1.5 Satin Cream Maker 0.5 STEVIOSIDE Phase B 5 Shea Butter (Melt) 5 LipidSoft™ Lite / Isononyl Isononanoate 1 Ethyl Ferulate Phase C 5 Polymethylsilsesquioxane 2μm 3 Beta-Glucan / Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract 2 Nylon-12 1 Mild Preserved Eco 100 Mixing method (cold precess) 1. Mix Phase A together 2. Mix Phase B and add to Phase A, stir until creamy texture is obtained 3. Mix Phase C into the cream Question 1. In this recipe there is oil mixed with the specified amount of cream maker (I don't know if the substance used contains electrolyte or not). 2. Do I have to add an anode to the water? 3. Will the formula help with the longevity of the makeup? Thank you in advance
smudhja.ns

From thanks :: 18 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Disturbing the team to check the ingredients and how to do it.

Postby smudhja.ns » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:44 pm

note character Bifida Ferment Lysate used in powder form but link to liquid
smudhja.ns

From thanks :: 18 Times

Re: Disturbing the team to check the ingredients and how to do it.

Postby staff » Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:02 pm

Hello
85 Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate 3 Beta-Glucan / Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract 3 Prebio-care / Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide 2 Inositol ( Rice Vitamin ) 2 Laurocapram (water soluble) 2 VersaMoist™ / PEG/​PPG-14/​7 Dimethyl Ether 1 Nonapeptide-1 1 Bifida Ferment Lysate 0.3 Xanthan Gum 100.3 Mixing method 1. Mix all substances together except Beta-Glucan Xanthan Gum 2. Mix Xanthan Gum to get the desired viscosity 3. Mix Beta-Glucan Question, I want to know Xanthan Gum 0.3% can produce enough viscosity that beta glucan Can it be dispersed?
More suggestions Mild Preserved Eco 1% You can mix it Xanthan Gum think That it's enough
Formula 2 60s Vanishing Cream 100 g. Benefits - A semi-primer moisturizer, similar to the vintage Vanising cream (ref. https: //besamecosmetics.com/collections ... hing-cream ) properties ลดริ้วรอย , moisturizing firming, antioxidant Independent, prepare skin before makeup Phase A 50 DI Water or Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate 5 Collagen HP / Euglena Gracilis Polysaccharide & Hydrolyzed Collagen 5 Argireline / Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 5 Lift-Now™ 3 MOIST24 / Glycereth-26 2 VersaMoist™ / PEG/​PPG-14/​7 Dimethyl Ether 2 Glycoproteins 2 Laurocapram (water soluble) 1 Bifida Ferment Lysate 1 Nonapeptide-1 1.5 Satin Cream Maker 0.5 STEVIOSIDE Phase B 5 Shea Butter (Melt) 5 LipidSoft™ Lite / Isononyl Isononanoate 1 Ethyl Ferulate Phase C 5 Polymethylsilsesquioxane 2μm 3 Beta-Glucan / Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract 2 Nylon-12 1 Mild Preserved Eco 100 Method of mixing (cold precess) 1. Mix Phase A together 2. Mix Phase B and pour it with Phase A until creamy texture is obtained 3. Mix Phase C into the creamy texture Question 1. In This recipe contains oil with the specified amount of cream maker (no I want to know if the formula will be layered over time. 2. Do I need to add an anionizer to the water? 3. Will the formula help with the longevity of the cosmetics?[ /quote] You can mix it, it doesn't contain any electrolyte ingredients. Adding Disodium EDTA if able can fill It is recommended that you fill it. The formula contains oils. which when we apply some oil on the skin It helps the makeup to last longer. compared to skin that lacks moisture or lack of oil
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development